Accepted Admin application for Mariokart #18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoX

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname

My real life name is Renè and my nickname is XenoX

- Your age

I am 16 years old now since 24.08

- Your Steam2 ID

My Steam2 ID is: STEAM_0:1:66820950

- Your general online times and your timezone

On weekdays i am online from 15:00 to 22:00 or longer.
On Weekends / Holidays i am online from 12:00 to 00:00 or longer.
My time zone is CET (Central European Time)
UTC/GMT +1 hour

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I am usally playing on #18 Mario Kart, Jailbreak and the DB servers but i want to apply for the Mariokart server and yes i would visit other servers in case of a report/problems.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes, i do have a microphone but i often just use the normal chat to communicate.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was an admin on an GMod server called WaterFlow for like 2 years but the server owener closed the server now.
I also was an Steam group admin on Vortex's Rafflehouse for 2 months but i decided to leave the group because i stopped playing tf2.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes i am familiar with the realy basic commands, but i learn quickly.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

You should choose me to be a part of the team because i am a realy friendly and a nice person who want's to help the community.
I realy enjoy playing on the Mariokart server because there are many friendly player's but there are quite some who don't follow the rules and i want to clear the server from player's like this and make Mariokart a better and friendlier place to stay
. Also there is a big problem with spawncamping on the server and i know its kind of anoying to get killed every 2 seconds after you leave the spawn. And also i am a trained admin who knows the server rules and how to work with poeple who don't follow the rules.
(I have now quite a bit of playtime and most of the time there is no admin onlyne and in this time there are spawncampers and players who abuse the chat/voice chat and i want to fix this problem and help the community to be a safer and better place)

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

In Game Policies:

Spawncamping - If someone spawncamps the other teams base i'll warn them 1 time before i slay/kick them and if that person keeps camping i will ban them for 1 hour.

Racism/Sexism Spay's - I'll give 2 warnings, then a kick and if they keep spaying it i will ban him for 3 hours.

Chat:

Chat/Voice spam - I'll give them 2 warings before i gag/mute them for 1 hour.

Speak/write in other languages - I'll warn them 2 times and after this i will gag/mute them for almost 60 min.

Offensive language - I'll warn them just 1 time before i gag/mute them for 1hour (in special cases i will ban them for 3hours).

Racism/Sexism - I'll give 1 warning before i gag/mute him/here for 2hours if he keeps beeing racism/Sexism i will give a mute/gag for 12hour.

Beeing mean to another person - I'll warn this player 2 times before i give a gag/mute for 1hour. (in the worst case i will give a 60 min ban)

Advertising whitout /t - I'll ask the player to /t before he advertises more if them keeps advertising without /t i will give 1 more warn before i mute them for 30 min.

Advertising for other groups/games - I'll give just 1 warning before the player get a 30 min mute.

Other cases:

Abuse the call system - I'll warn them 1 single time before i ban this person for 60min.

Admin impersonation - I'll warn them 1 time before i ban that person for 2-3h.

Hacking - I'll record the player and warn them just 1 time before i give a 1h ban, and if that person comes back and doesn't stop i will perma ban them.(with the recordings as proof)

Exploiding - I'll warn 1 time before i slay/kick the person who exploits if they keep exploiding i will ban them for 1 hour.

I can be very strict but i want to tell the players what they did wrong before i warn/mute/gag/kick/ban.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canlock and Madact
You have increased your playtime to a valid amount and I haven't see you being idle since then, neither have I heard anyone claiming that so I assume this application is valid.

Your previous experiences as administrator are really good thus you propably are able to deal with situations accordingly.
Also the basic commands are fine, everything else is in the admin menu or will be thought by your mentor.
The only problems I see right now are two minor ones, one is this:
Hacking - I'll record the player and warn them just 1 time before i give a 1h ban, and if that person comes back and doesn't stop i will perma ban them.(with the recordings as proof)
As we don't give a second chance to hackers, immediatly permaban them, after recording a demo if necessary, and you'll be fine. Another thing you should keep in mind that punishment times scale with the amount of previous bans/communication blocks.

About your Why should we choose you to be part of our team? part:
You've listed some pretty obvious stuff (liking the server, wanting to help out) but as mentioned earlier your experience is pretty great, making you stick out of the crowd.

And after talking to you in private, I won't post the conversation here as it's pretty long and in german, I have the feeling that you are suitable for the job.

Wich is why I'll give you a +1

Good luck with your app!

Thanks for your support Zeprus

I can be very strict

In Game Policies:
Speak/write in other languages - I'll warn them 2 times and after this i will gag/mute them for almost 60 min.

Offensive language - I'll warn them just 1 time before i gag/mute them for 1hour (in special cases i will ban them for 3hours).

Beeing mean to another person - I'll warn this player 2 times before i give a gag/mute for 1hour. (in the worst case i will give a 60 min ban)

Advertising whitout /t - I'll ask the player to /t before he advertises more if them keeps advertising without /t i will give 1 more warn before i mute them for 30 min.

Advertising for other groups/games - I'll give just 1 warning before the player get a 30 min mute.

Other cases:

Abuse the call system - I'll warn them 1 single time before i ban this person for 60min.

Admin impersonation - I'll warn them 1 time before i ban that person for 2-3h.

Exploiding - I'll warn 1 time before i slay/kick the person who exploits if they keep exploiding i will ban them for 1 hour.

I mean not to offend, but your policies are nowhere near strict...

Well, you have my support anyway, as the rest looks good.

Reactions: XenoX
I mean not to offend, but your policies are nowhere near strict...

Well, you have my support anyway, as the rest looks good.

First of all thanks for your comment, and i can change my oppinion whit these 2 - 3 warnings if i want. I cant realy say in which situation i give 2 warnings or just 1. it's all about the situation's and person's

First of all thanks for your comment, and i can change my oppinion whit these 2 - 3 warnings if i want. I cant realy say in which situation i give 2 warnings or just 1. it's all about the situation's and person's

Just in case, I'll clear out that you should not be strict either - I meant to say your opinion of what is strict is quite inflated.

If you get accepted (hopefully) you'll be assigned a mentor, who is a full admin and will "guide" you through administration and polices here while you're on trial. He also helps on what you do on offenses, which will, also hopefully, help. Don't "change your opinion" yet, until then, unless I missed something actually strict.

Reactions: XenoX
Ill keep that in mind thank you

Someone else want to rate my app or give his/here opinion?
Would be nice ... because i can only learn from feedback =)

XenoX is a nice and friendly person. He knows the rules well and i believe he would be an awesome admin. I wish you good luck XenoX!

• Winner
Reactions: mrWade
XenoX is a nice and friendly person. He knows the rules well and i believe he would be an awesome admin. I wish you good luck XenoX!
Thank you m8, but wont help me whit the app anyway.

Last edited:
just letting you know that your app is under review.

accepted, welcome in our team.
your mentor during the trial phase will be @Zeprus should you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other admin.

PS: accept the 2 friend invites you should've recieve in the next mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread