Invalid Admin application for jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slasher342

Why i'm applying
I don't usually do something like this but i am currently playing on a jail break server where there are only 2 to 3 freekillers who are essentially ruining the game for all in the server. the 2 players names i have are "Around the world" and "Callandor" I have multiple screenshots that i can present as proof that both are mass freekillers and overall unpleasant people to have on the server. the reason i'm posting this in an admin application and not a ban request of some kind is this has been going on for several days now and nobody has done anything. I feel that if nobody has come in that amount of time, then nobody will come any time soon. I'm not on the server 24/7 but i'm at least on for a decent amount of time and feel i can put a stop to both them and many other freekillers on the server.

About me
This is an admin application after all so here's some basic information about myself

Name Irl: Eric

Steam name: Slasher342

Steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066804318

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr89jh4qSBg2_jprwuU1NQA

Occupation: I run my own business around my neighborhood mostly involving manual labor (mowing lawns, getting rid of wasp nests, raking leaves, etc)

Religion: Strongly agnostic (not really a religion but more of a belief)

Other information: I have a different sighting on humor than others as i think the best humor is that of offensive humor or tragic humor. I personally believe that censorship is wrong in most senses and that bridges in life were specifically made to be burned, but not in the sense of hate, but for the sense of acceptance where so many people today can be so offended or "triggered" by the slightest things and in a sense, I used this as a way of fighting back. So for instance if you ever hear me making a joke about race, nationality, gender, sexual preference, etc. Please know i am not being serious or trying to be openly hateful and i hope none of the things i say regarding that comes off as anything other than a joke. I also understand that not everybody thinks the way about censorship than i do and i try to stay mindful of those around me who are not so tolerant of things that i say.

Information that would concern becoming an admin

How long have i been on panda: I made this forum account just recently but only because i saw an issue and i sought to do something about it, the issue being mass freekillers all together. I have been on the server for a number of months now and believe i have the potential to be a good administrative detail on the server.

Past admin experience: Although admittedly, there have only been a few occasions where i have been granted the privilege, responsibility, and title of admin; I do have a solid understanding of the rules and i'm not one to turn "power hungry" in any situation.

Others opinion of me: In life, the question of who likes you and who doesn't like you will always be mixed as there is always at least one person on the planet who will always dislike you regardless of what you say or do. From what i've seen on the server, the majority of people both like me and enjoy me as warden and i've taken that as a sort of indication that maybe i should consider applying for admin.

Conclusion

I'm aware that this application will in all likelihood get denied due to me not being extremely well known throughout the forums community all together and my rather hasty request to become an administrative detail on the server. I simply ask that i am given a chance or a trial period of some sort to possibly become a moderator of some kind. Thank you for reading my application if you got this far, and i hope to get feedback from any and all it may concern.

Invalid

As Mr. Fluffy said, please use the template that he send you a link.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread