Accepted Admin Application for Jailbreak-NY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugs

Donator
Nickname: Bugs

My Steam32 ID:

STEAM_0:0:159227272
gameME Profile.

My general online times and my timezone:

Weekdays: 3:30pm-10:00pm(PST) Sometimes I'm online earlier. Or later.

Weekends: 11:00am-10:00pm. If I'm not online I'm probably busy with life.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: Usually playing on and applying for NY-Jailbreak. And of course I'll visit the report.

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): Yeah I do.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, like on a scale of 1-10 a 8.(used to run a couple of servers back then)

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:

I'm familiar with the rules and experienced on how Jb works, also On Jailbreak there's rule breakers here and there, and as a team member I'll enforce the rules and briefly explain the rules to new JB players. Also BunnyBoy (now as 57 Pixels) is the current admin on the server i'm applying for and when he is offline its really hard for a normal round to happen so accepting me to the team would be helpful.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

Jailbreak rules:

Free killing: Slaying and explaining the rule(s) on blue. If continues free killing an hour of guard ban. Continues 5 hour guard ban. Continues a day guard ban. If still continued after multiple warnings then Perm guard ban. I'll also have proof of free killing if it goes this far. I'll respawn all free killed reds if necessary. Team killing on blue will result an hour of guard ban if continued a day, explained and still team killing a perm ban.

Free hitting: Warning, If Continues a slay. The third warning will result a 30min guard ban if continues a 4 hour guard ban if continues a permanent guard ban This is included with baiting on blue.

Favoritism: One warning. Then a slay. If continues a guard ban for 4 hour. If continues 6 hour guard ban. If continues a day guard ban. I'll never perm ban unless this continues every time he/she goes warden(on blue). And of course with proof if this gets to a perm ban on guard.

Ghosting: I'll give a warning. If continues a gag/mute for 2 hours. If continues a 4 hour if continues a 8 hour, multiple warnings and continues a permanent gag/mute.

-Suspected of no mic(not understandable) and on blue, I'll ask for a mic check. If no mic I'll permanent guard ban.

-Opening the cell doors without wardens orders will result a slay, then a guard ban for a hour, then a guard ban for 4 hours, then a day of guard ban. If continues after more warnings..a perm ban. This includes with activating Minigames without wardens permission.

General server rules:

Rude behavior:(Insults, racism...just really not polite) One warning then a gag/mute for 45min. If still continued a 2 hour if still continues a permanent gag/mute.

Hacking: Poof provided and a permanent ban.

*If I need to perm ban I'll ask a full admin or make a report.

Spamming of any kind will result a 1 hour gag/mute. If continues a 4 hour gag/mute if continues a 8 hour gag/mute if continues a permanent one.

"Thanks for reading!"
1f4d6

Last edited:
The user has already linked his gameME profile.

Playtime: 3 days, 3 hours and 11 minutes

Sessions

Chat

0 bans

0 gags/mutes

Chat isn't very clean, a lot of lenny spam. There are bits and pieces of him enforcing the rules, but those are very minor and are shadowed by his lenny spam and conversations with other people (not saying these conversations are bad or show some sort of salty/toxic attitude, it's just that he talks a lot (8 ).

Sessions are long, but not daily.

Punishments are a bit lenient. Use the SourceBans page in order to get an idea of how long they should be.

-Suspected of no mic(not understandable) and on blue, I'll ask for a mic check. If no mic I'll slay and kindly ask to switch over to red. If continues to be on blue, 60 min guard ban.
i play pretty much on Jailbreak but every admin are doing a perm guardban if they dont have a mic.
Imagine if he would get a 60 min guardban and there wont be any admins online
he would get auto unbanned from the guards and will go to the blue side again

Permanent guard ban should be given right away if they don't have a mic and using it. A chance should only be given to those who have a bad mic or inaudible, suggesting it continues on with a ban naturally.

Chat isn't very clean, a lot of lenny spam. There are bits and pieces of him enforcing the rules, but those are very minor and are shadowed by his lenny spam and conversations with other people (not saying these conversations are bad or show some sort of salty/toxic attitude, it's just that he talks a lot (8 ).

I understand my use of Lenny's its a bit too much, I'll proceed with no more.

edit: How do you unbind keys I mispress

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Nooters
I have fixed some rules.*

I think it would've been better if you posted your new punishment lengths here, in the replies, rather than editing your thread.

• Agree
Reactions: fanthom
Yeah but as BunnyBoy is the only JB NY admin, thought you guys would like to drop your opinion, but alrighty, as you wish.

I'll give feedback anyways since i've played alot with Bugs.
Active player, tries to enforce rules whenever needed and is a cool guy to play with.
Chat is horrible with wayyy too much lenny spam in there, but otherwise clean and you can clearly see he tries to inform others about rules n such.

I think Bugs would be a good fit in our current team and NY-JB really need Admins.

Not more much more to say but +1
pls get rid of lenny spam :((((

And I think people that played with Bugs should give feedback, eu or not. I wouldn't think Bunny has that much experience with Bugs, besides we need some gameserver admins to comment on this.

• Friendly
Reactions: Bugs
Hey I hope you don't mind me taking over here.

Was wondering mainly if @Mr.Fluffy has any feedback?

As for feedback to you from me...Basically last admin was a disappointment and I hope that his admining hasn't effected how you think we do things here. We really need someone to help us set that jailbreak server off the ground. It is a huge responsibility.
I've seen you post here and there, application seems all right. You have experience which right now is pretty important in this case.

Anyways I wish you good luck. After I get a response from Fluffy we can put you under review.

Been a bit inactive the last few weeks so its hard for me to say, i saw you playing once or twice myself and you werent too shabby. Reminded people of basic rules, friendly and such.
You're quite the active member on the forums too.
I'll give you a +1 on this since i have yet to hear shit bout you.
Good luck.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase is @Madact, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread