Declined Admin application for Hightower #10 a. #6 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emlerk

Name: Stefan (Nick: Emlerk Valmor)

Steam32 ID: STEAM_1:1:80313878

My general online time: 1 pm - 11 pm. all week (available; not always ingame) / Timezone: UTC +1 Central European Time

Servers: Panda Hightower #10/#6 / Panda VSH #05 (But I'd visit any other server if needed)

Microphone: Yes. I do have one. But I usually don't use it on voice chat (ingame). But in Discord and TeamSpeak if needed.

Experience: Yes. I do have exp. in terms of being an admin. (even TF2 server) previous servers: Schweinepriester.info and Izotopes.

SourceMod and Commands: Even tho I was an admin on TF2 servers, I am not familiar with console commands anymore. SP and IZT have been offline for a long time now. So I need a brief refreshing on every usefull command. (I will write them down and study them)

Why me ?: I have been on the Panda community for quiete some time now. (Not as actively as on the servers, but I will change this)
The biggest reason I am applying is that me and my friends have ran into too many hackers and racists on Hightower recently. And Many times, we call for an admin, nothing happens. And I am very activly on Panda Hightower #10, so I can be there like instantly to do smt about that.
Another reason is the growing wave of insulting persons, joining not only Panda hightower #10.
I am honest, I have nothing more to say now. Because those are the only reasons. I don't want any fame nor any prestige. I just wanna be there to ensure a fair and "safe" gameplay.

What will I do in case I am being called or I notice something:
Hackers: Well, I am a kind and patient person. So I won't just ban every suspicously skilled sniper if they just get like a 20 killstreak. First I'll make sure, that the person is ACTUALLY hacking. If yes, instant perma ban.
Insulting People: If somebody is just calling another person an "asshole" for just killing him though he was friendly, I won't do anything tbh. But, if the same person repeats insulting other people for no or any reason at all, I will warn them to stop. If they still continue, I will give them an 4 hour mute / gag. If continued:Double time. Then 1 day. If the person still won't stop ban for 1 day.
Racism: Almost the same as insulting. 2 differences tho: No just waiting. Insta warning of being gagged for 1 day. If continues: 1 day ban. Then perma ban.
Voice Spam (like perma spamming weird stuff): Wanring; then gag for 60 min. Then 4 hours gag. 1 day gag. (No Perma ban) Voice communicating (talking usual) is of no matter here.
Chat Spam: Same as Voice spam.
Sexism: Warning (With instant 2 hours gag); 1 day ban; Perma ban.
Actual Deaththreads (or "kys"): Warning; 1 day ban; Perma ban.

Some punishments might be going too far for some people, so I could use a quick feedback of changing any of them. If smoother or harder. I am open minded for anything.

Please consider me, to be a part of your team. Even if it is just to moderate servers.

Never seen him on VSH, and by looking at his sessions I can tell why.

• Agree
Reactions: Magglet
From my expierence on "administrating" Hightower, I see him quiet oftenly calling for an admin. However since I dont play Hightower enough for getting a better view I am going to stay neutral.

Well, I am a kind and patient person. So I won't just ban every suspicously skilled sniper if they just get like a 20 killstreak. First I'll make sure, that the person is ACTUALLY hacking

Not sure, how to feel about this you called an admin on a daily player for hacking.

We only add communication blocks and no bans once someone has x/x gags archived. Could you make your punishments list in a order like :
  • blabalba
  • blala xd
Your Chat is quiet filled with shitty binds. Please do remove those binds if you seriously want to administrate a server.
Application looks kinda rushed?
If you get accepted as Hightower Admin, you will probably be assigned to both #06 and #10, just so you know. :)

good luck.

Reactions: Nooters
Player has 11 minutes playtime on VSH, and 32 minutes playtime on #6. I guess us VSH admins don't have anything else to add besides that. If this player wants a shot at becoming administrator, it'd be for #10.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zeprus and fanthom
hm well going to decline this due to you dont seem to have invested alot of time in your admin app and second are your sessions a bit too short in my eyes.

you can apply again in 1 month; 22.05.2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread