Declined Admin Application for FreakFortress Server #13 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken

Name : Forsaken (IRL name : Luca)

Steam2 ID : STEAM_0:1:115696535

Online Times and Timezone : I am online all day everyday (except for studies where I might not be able to connect for days sometimes).
I am most online in the evening, sometimes at night during weekends.

My timezone is UTC +01:00

Microphone : I do have a microphone

Previous experience : I once was a moderator, then became an admin on the same Freak Fortress server, so I know how to deal with a lot of situations.

What Panda servers do I usually play on ? : Well I only play on the Freak Fortress server, that is why I wish to apply here as an admin.

SourceMod : I know just the basics. I don't really know that much about it.

Why should you choose me ? : I am a seasoned player of TF2 with more than 1500 hours on that game. That means I encountered my share of people, I dealt with a lot of situation from the time when I was admin. So I know my way in this job. And for the server I wish to apply on, I've haven't seen a good server-dedicated admin on that Freak Fortress server.
On the server I play on, I see lots of people who do things against the rule, that really annoys me. I would like to be able to have to power to correct those people.

What will I do as Admin ? : Well my primary objective will be to deal with everyone who acts against the rules. I am not saying I'll kick everyone as soon as I get the chance. Just correct them as best as I can. My second objective is to make that server, a server where everyone can enjoy some good friendly time together.
I really wish to spend some good times with the people I've met here. It's a good server and I wish to keep it that way.

I've said everything I wanted to say. I will be waiting for an answer.

Yours truly,

Forsaken

Please add a punishment list, a list of punishments you'd hand out in different scenarios.
And please highlight the question, that would make it look better.

• Useful
Reactions: Forsaken
Name : Forsaken (IRL name : Luca)

Steam2 ID : STEAM_0:1:115696535

Online Times and Timezone : I am online all day everyday (except for studies where I might not be able to connect for days sometimes).
I am most online in the evening, sometimes at night during weekends.

My timezone is UTC +01:00

Microphone : I do have a microphone

Previous experience : I once was a moderator, then became an admin on the same Freak Fortress server, so I know how to deal with a lot of situations.

What Panda servers do I usually play on ? : Well I only play on the Freak Fortress server, that is why I wish to apply here as an admin.

SourceMod : I know just the basics. I don't really know that much about it.

Why should you choose me ? : I am a seasoned player of TF2 with more than 1500 hours on that game. That means I encountered my share of people, I dealt with a lot of situation from the time when I was admin. So I know my way in this job. And for the server I wish to apply on, I've haven't seen a good server-dedicated admin on that Freak Fortress server.
On the server I play on, I see lots of people who do things against the rule, that really annoys me. I would like to be able to have to power to correct those people.

What will I do as Admin ? : Well my primary objective will be to deal with everyone who acts against the rules. I am not saying I'll kick everyone as soon as I get the chance. Just correct them as best as I can. My second objective is to make that server, a server where everyone can enjoy some good friendly time together.
I really wish to spend some good times with the people I've met here. It's a good server and I wish to keep it that way.

What will I do if someone breaks the rules ? : If I see someone who is doing something he shouldn't be doing (ex : breaking the rules); I will first tell him that if he continues he'll get punished
I will warn that person twice, then I'll apply the punishment the third time.
Of course, I will only kick or ban if it doesn't allow us to enjoy a good time playing in the server or if the player is hacking.

I've said everything I wanted to say. I will be waiting for an answer.

Yours truly,

Forsaken

You could just edit your post but k.
Take a peek at the other applications around, and see how they carried out their brief explanation of punishments they'll hand out in different scenarios.

• Useful
Reactions: Forsaken
You could just edit your post but k.
Take a peek at the other applications around, and see how they carried out their brief explanation of punishments they'll hand out in different scenarios.

Well I only intend to gag/mute spams in voice chat or written chat.
Kick/Ban the hackers

I don't want to abuse admin position to kick everyone, I'll apply the right punishment for the right problem.

1. That's not your steamid (can't find a player with it on GameME), this is your steamid: STEAM_0:1:57848267
2. You do not have the required 3 days of connection time yet
3. Your chatlog is a really big mess, you spam lenny faces, you act really immature and you insult people

• Useful
Reactions: Forsaken and Jayy
1 : ah, sorry about that, I thought I I found it. Seems like I was wrong with it.
2 : Indeed I don't have 72 hours, I just need 2 more hours. Are 2 hours really a big deal ?
3 : Well I do act immature for reasons : The first is I don't have any responsability to act mature if everything is alright. The second is I don't really think what I say when I insult people.

If that's your reasons for downvoting my thread, it's not enough.

I might sound arrogant for what I just said, but don't think I can't act mature at all. Everything I said before was the truth. I know how things work.

1 : ah, sorry about that, I thought I I found it. Seems like I was wrong with it.
2 : Indeed I don't have 72 hours, I just need 2 more hours. Are 2 hours really a big deal ?
3 : Well I do act immature for reasons : The first is I don't have any responsability to act mature if everything is alright. The second is I don't really think what I say when I insult people.

I might sound arrogant for what I just said, but don't think I can't act mature at all. Everything I said before was the truth. I know how things work.
Well, we have some big flaws then because we dont see any maturity of you? How can you be a role model in anyway if you spam the whole Lenny Family ?
And yes, 2 hours are a big deal as it could have showed us your Patience. As it seems you are not Patient enough to Play for two more hours.
And, oh boi i love that one, saying to a Senior Admin:"If thats your reason for downvoting its not enough." you already made my opinion clear.

Reactions: Fiescha

I've talked to our Head Admin Ron and he said that you dont have to worry about the connection time, but for the spamming, insulting and your immature behavior you should be really worried. We only hire professional admins, which means that we don't want kids (or people in general) who constantly spam lenny faces in the chat. If you don't feel like you dont have any responsibility to act mature then I don't think you should apply at all, we are not looking for people who don't know if they are insulting someone or not.

I wish I could mark this as invalid but I can't, so this app will go through the normal process I guess. Unless you retract it.

Fine.
I'll do my 2 hours and shut up.

Well, that is fine. If I get accepted as an admin, I'll show a professional behavior.
I can swear that on my honor.

Fine.

Well, that is fine. If I get accepted as an admin, I'll show a professional behavior.
I'd say this:
Act from now on like a professional Player, remind our Players about the rules if they break em in a civilized Männer and not for example:"Hey fuckface, stop spamming the fucking Lennys..."
Maybe be a bit more active on the Forums.
That would help you gain some more Support.

I'd say this:
Act from now on like a professional Player, remind our Players about the rules if they break em in a civilized Männer and not for example:"Hey fuckface, stop spamming the fucking Lennys..."
Maybe be a bit more active on the Forums.
That would help you gain some more Support.

You want me to check the new threads on the forum ?

Fine.

The thing is, if you really have cared about our FF2 server and really wanted to become an admin to stop rule breakers you would probably have acted professional already. If you say that you only will be more mature and such if you get accepted, I get the feeling that you only want admin powers. And we have had enough of those people.

i won't ote on this one but let e tell you some thing. you use alot of useless and irritating words.
a few exemple:
Fine.
just fine i will do my 2 hours would have been ok, attracting you no "hate"

the "is not enough" is too much and irritating, you won't gain any support by saying this.

basic communication. hope you understood and will correct all this, ok?
good luck boy with all this you might need it ^^

i won't ote on this one but let e tell you some thing. you use alot of useless and irritating words.
a few exemple:

just fine i will do my 2 hours would have been ok, attracting you no "hate"

the "is not enough" is too much and irritating, you won't gain any support by saying this.

basic communication. hope you understood and will correct all this, ok?
good luck boy ^^

I do understand what you are saying. I knew it myself. But I need to say what I think, I don't like to lie to people and tell them things they only want to hear.

Thank you for saying this to me though.

The thing is, if you really have cared about our FF2 server and really wanted to become an admin to stop rule breakers you would probably have acted professional already. If you say that you only will be more mature and such if you get accepted, I get the feeling that you only want admin powers. And we have had enough of those people.

Well even if I don't end up admin, you taught me a lesson. You made me realize I was in the wrong. For that I thank you. I'm a bit too hot-headed at times.
And no, I don't want to become admin just for the powers. If there was a !votemenu option available for players in the server, I would have never wanted to become an admin.
I just apply because of what I told you before, I genuinely want to spend some good time on that server. And for the few cases where we might get annoyed because of someone, I want to be admin.

Well ultimately for you it might end up with me wanting the admin powers, but that's not the case.

I hope you can understand what I said.

Reactions: OxyGenE

Excuse me? I should just -1 this one right now for no reasons then, just to prove you that I can, but actually there are few things to justify this vote, so let me start :

Your chatlogs are just full of useless contents, I wonder how you never get gagged in the past, you just neglected your application by rushing it without even having the right amount of playtime and just explaining that if you ever get an admin position you would just punish rulebreakers, congrats genius, that's the point of having powers.

You just came out from nowhere and already showing a bad image of yourself, by not being able to take any critics. What were you after? A miraculous +1 rain ?

I've haven't seen a good server-dedicated admin on that Freak Fortress server.
I see lots of people who do things against the rule, that really annoys me. I would like to be able to have to power to correct those people.

And hopefully you'll never be able to change that, how could you pretend wanting to punish rulebreakers while you're yourself part of them? And even if you promise that you'll change from now on, you'll need weeks to change your attitude to an examplary behaviour.

upload_2015-7-16_15-59-17.png

upload_2015-7-16_16-1-50.png

Oh well, nevermind then.

Ok.
I get it.

I will decline my admin application then.

Seems like you guys want real professional admins. Like those who only do their jobs.
I will not want to become admin then.

Oh, no need to answer that by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread