Accepted Admin Application for Freak Fortress. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- My name is Alex Burgerhout, I come from Holland and my nickname is Alex The Pootis (PLR)

- I am 17 years old.

- My steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:75707976

- I am almost always online after school, and in the evening ( In the last 2 weeks I played 41.7 hours)

- I don't have a microphone, but I can get one if I really need it.

- I have no experience as a admin but i have seen much admins do their work, and learned a lot from them.

- I am playing 80-90% of my time on Freak Fortress, that is why I love to be admin of that particular server.

- I don't know much of sourceMOD, but I am a fast learner and I am very willing to learn about it.

- Because I only play on the Freak Fortress server, Saxton Hale and sometimes Jailbreak. But always when I play Freak Fortress there is a rulebreaker, and I kinda hate the fact I can't do anything about it, that is the reason why I want to join your team.

- If anyone extremely breakes the rules, like : (Hacking), I would permanently bann him without a warning. But if it's something little like an insult or a voice spam I would just warn him, and then warn him again. If the player ignores my warnings, I will give a 1440 minutes chat or voice bann (Racism is worse than insulting, I immediately bann the player for 2880 minutes). For freekilling I will give both of the players a slay and warn them for the next round. If a player has been warned too much by me, he will get a bann for 1440 minutes to try it another time.

I hope to hear from you guys.

- My name is Alex Burgerhout, I come from Holland and my nickname is Alex The Pootis (PLR)

My name is Alex Burgerhout, I come from Holland and

I come from Holland

I come from Holland

*straightens glasses*

*raises finger*

The politically correct term is The Netherlands. Holland is only a part of the Netherlands: North-Holland and South-Holland, two counties in the west of the country. A lot of people call our country Holland because it is an long-standing misconception: the country used to be called "The United Hollands" and this term stuck with people from other countries.

But you as a fellow Dutchman should know better than to use that old-fashioned (and incorrect) term.

Rant over. Now people who actually know this guy: go ahead and judge the application.

If the player ignores my warnings, I will give a 1440 minutes chat or voice bann (Racism is worse than insulting, I immediately bann the player for 2880 minutes). For freekilling I will give both of the players a slay and warn them for the next round. If a player has been warned too much by me, he will get a bann for 1440 minutes to try it another time.

I think its way too long to mute/gag. I usually give 60 min mute/gag, if he still continue spamming/insuilting, i'll give him 1 day mute/gag. And this is my opinion, dun judge me :3

- I have no experience as a admin but i have seen much admins do their work, and learned a lot from them.
- I don't know much of sourceMOD, but I am a fast learner and I am very willing to learn about it.

Maybe u should start now to study those Source mod things? If u dont have any experience

*straightens glasses*

*raises finger*

The politically correct term is The Netherlands. Holland is only a part of the Netherlands: North-Holland and South-Holland, two counties in the west of the country. A lot of people call our country Holland because it is an long-standing misconception: the country used to be called "The United Hollands" and this term stuck with people from other countries.

But you as a fellow Dutchman should know better than to use that old-fashioned (and incorrect) term.

Rant over. Now people who actually know this guy: go ahead and judge the application.
Hmm, well EvoWarrior5 I didnt know that. I never had any history classes or anything.

Hmm, well EvoWarrior5 I didnt know that. I never had any history classes or anything.
You must be really unlucky then!
History classes are one of the best classes.

Anyways lets go up to the app:

I'll give you vote +1,but i am not sure if i met you already.
Good luck anyways!

I think its way too long to mute/gag. I usually give 60 min mute/gag, if he still continue spamming/insuilting, i'll give him 1 day mute/gag. And this is my opinion, dun judge me :3

Maybe u should start now to study those Source mod things? If u dont have any experience
Your right maybe it is a littlebit to long :p. And sure, if you can tell me where i can find the Quotes to do things i read them.

You must be really unlucky then!
History classes are one of the best classes.

Anyways lets go up to the app:

I'll give you vote +1,but i am not sure if i met you already.
Good luck anyways!
Thank you for the vote Jani. And i think whe did in the Jailbreak server. I could be wrong about it :p

Alex, a active and a nice guy.
I would say yes for a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread