Invalid Admin Application For Freak Fortress (Both Servers) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Donator
Let me state that I know I don't have 72 hours playtime on these, it's roughly 18 hours but keep reading, you'll understand why I'm applying earlier.

Your name and/or nickname
Eternal (Real name Jackson)

Your age

Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:60170602

Your general online times and your timezone

I have a fluctuating work schedule but I will be able to be on every day for at least 5-6 hours, longer if that's my day off, shorter if IRL issues arise.
My time zone is EST

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on either one of your FF2 servers or Deathrun. I'd like to apply for both servers of FF2, and seeing as I've had experience in being an admin on:
JB, DR, FF2, VSH, 100% Crits, Total Mayhem(x50), Slender Fortress,
I feel like I'd be very open to branching out to other servers to help.​

Do you have a microphone?​
I do.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
This is a bit long so I'll put it in spoiler.
I previously was a member of Management in a TF2 clan that on an application I will keep them nameless.
In a clan, the Management roll is more than just admining the servers, It's settling disputes, handling Unbans/reports, and generally helping everything run smoothly. The only ranks higher than me where Management Plus (Had server DB access), and Owner.
I took my job with pride, but due to a mutual disagreement, I, and others, left. This was maybe about 2 months - 3 months ago.
My primary reason for leaving wasn't this however, it was catching up on School and Work, and this was just sort of the straw that broke the camel's back.
I stepped away from steam (mostly) and focused on work and school.

But I learned SourceBans inside and Out, I know and have played on almost all of the maps you run for ff2 and vsh. I know every exploit and I know all about delaying.
If anyone would like to know more about the situation I'll discuss it over PM's or Steam, I'd rather not bring it up this publicly.

Hope that cleared anything up. I'm open to any questions.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Answered Above

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I only hope to help out here. This is honestly the best community I've ever come across. Everyone is so friendly and you have updated plugins, really fun and populated servers, and I'd love to help it strive and thrive in any way I can. I believe you should select me to join the team because of my experience, and because of my drive to help anyone in need of it.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
This sums up pretty well how I would admin (if need be, I am completely open to change)

• Exploiting - A warning, a kick, and if continued, a ban decided on the history of the player (First offence 1 day, 2nd 3 days, 3rd a week, etc.)
  • Delaying - 1 warning, 2 slays, a kick, and if continued, a ban decided on the history of the player (First offence 1/2 day, 2nd 1 day, 3rd 3 days, etc.)
  • Hacking - I was taught instant permanent ban, I'm guessing it's the same here.
  • Abuse of !calladmin/!call - I was taught permanent on this as well, but I'm not 100% how you guys handle it.
  • Teaming - We didn't really have this rule where I was from so I'll need it explained a bit more to me.
I'm not applying for JB admin but I do know all the rules and commands for that as well.

If the turning point of this application is the low playtime, I will gladly wait the 1.5 months to re-apply. I do hope my experience can vouch for me though.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Wolfgang
I am sorry, but the 72 hour requirement is a must. Only exception would be if you are just an hour or two away, but you are barely at 16 hours on both servers combined.

Feel free to apply again in 1.5 months again and make sure you meet the required playtime. Have a nice day!

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread