Declined Admin Application for Freak Fortress 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGKUSH

- Your name and/or nickname

- My Current Ingame Name is OG_KU$H
- Your age

- I am 18

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Since I am 18,I don't need a permission

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

-STEAM_1:1:123122321

- Your general online times and your timezone

- At the Moment i am going to school so i can get online at the afternoon and then i can stay for 5 or 6 hours Timezone: UTC+01:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a Report?

- I am currently playing on Freak Fortress 2 Server but if they need me at an other Server i would be glad to help them out
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

- Yes i got an Microphone but i dont use it that much.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

- Ive already been an Admin at the Panda Community so i got some experience as an Admin and i know how to use the comments

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

- Ye i do i was an Admin here not long ago and i still know how to work with it

-Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

- I got some experience as an Admin already and also i am a friendly guy who is always trying to help the Community, Also i can work good in an team and now i wanna become once again an Part of the Community

- First i am gonna warn them 1 or 2 times then i will kick/gag/mute gag and mute for the first time 30 minutes then a 2 hour ban or gag/mute after that a permanent ban.

I know its pretty short

Mhh let's see what we have here...

You were admin some time ago,with me being your mentor.

In the first period you did very well and also you always tried to enforce the rules and let the others enforce them as well.

You are a friendly person,your chat is clear enough but sometimes a little inappropriate joke or insult can be found.

I will wait 1 week to see if the chat clears itself as it should and I will give my final opinion.

Neutral for now.

may
Mhh let's see what we have here...

You were admin some time ago,with me being your mentor.

In the first period you did very well and also you always tried to enforce the rules and let the others enforce them as well.

You are a friendly person,your chat is clear enough but sometimes a little inappropriate joke or insult can be found.

I will wait 1 week to see if the chat clears itself as it should and I will give my final opinion.

Neutral for now.

well ye sometimes u can find a insult but the most time its against my friends and they know it is fun but i understand what u mean

Not much to say or write more. What Tekkit wrote says for me to wait and watching you what you will do on the server with chatting. For the first time i stay neutral. Good luck Kush for your application.

Last edited:
Changing my Neutral to +1,since applicant has improved his chat as I said.

Wishing you good luck!

So my opinion is...

He is activ, enforcing rules, help other players and so on. I give you a +1 .
Good luck and see ya on the server

• Friendly
Reactions: OGKUSH
declined due to inactivity.

you may apply again in a month; 17.07.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread