Accepted Admin Application for Freak Fortress 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original

Name/Nickname: Stomper's, or Oliver in real life.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43886231

Online times and timezone: I generally play all week, but in the weekdays I mostly play from 15:00 to around 22:00 CET. On weekends however, I play whenever I feel like it, mostly from 10:00 to way over midnight.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and I use it quite often.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: There has been some, but I believe I was way too under-aged back then.

What servers of the Panda Community do you usually play on?: I spend all my time on the Freak Fortress 2 server. I play on it pretty much everyday, and for a few good hours too on good days.

Do you have any experience with administrating with SourceMod?: While I do have a little experience with it, I am sure I could learn way more. But I do know the basic commands!

Why should we choose you?: I really like playing on the Freak Fortress server, and I have actually been doing that for a pretty long time now. I am a very active player, and I always let an admin know if we had certain problems going on in the server. I'd very much like to assist you in keeping the Freak Fortress 2 server squeaky clean of any rule breakers.

What will you do as Admin?: I will always warn people if they happen to do anything that is unacceptable for both the server/community(s) rules, and let them know what punishment they might risk if they continue doing anything unacceptable. I'd kick the people who have been warned multiple times if they continued doing what they were told not to, and ban hackers or very racist people if they can't keep that to themselves. If someone had been warned and kicked so many times, I'd probably end up banning them for a little while (maybe 30 minutes to an hour) depending on what action they were doing.

Name/Nickname: Stomper's, or Oliver in real life.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43886231

Online times and timezone: I generally play all week, but in the weekdays I mostly play from 15:00 to around 22:00 CET. On weekends however, I play whenever I feel like it, mostly from 10:00 to way over midnight.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and I use it quite often.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: There has been some, but I believe I was way too under-aged back then.

What servers of the Panda Community do you usually play on?: I spend all my time on the Freak Fortress 2 server. I play on it pretty much everyday, and for a few good hours too on good days.

Do you have any experience with administrating with SourceMod?: While I do have a little experience with it, I am sure I could learn way more. But I do know the basic commands!

Why should we choose you?: I really like playing on the Freak Fortress server, and I have actually been doing that for a pretty long time now. I am a very active player, and I always let an admin know if we had certain problems going on in the server. I'd very much like to assist you in keeping the Freak Fortress 2 server squeaky clean of any rule breakers.

What will you do as Admin?: I will always warn people of their wrong doings in the server, and make sure they will get the right punishment they deserve. I would sometimes give a second chance to rule breakers, depending on what rules they might be breaking, but I will always warn them before I do anything.

If I encounter a mic spammer, I will first warn them, and then mute if they keep going, possibly for the entire day. This would of course also depend on how many times the person has been muted already. Same goes for those who spam or insult in chat, they will first be warned, then gagged if they continue.

If someone is AFK for 5 rounds, I'd kick them for being AFK. If a player has become the boss and was AFK before becoming the boss, I would then kick them, too. If someone does not do their damage, they will be warned to go and do damage, and if they keep hiding, I will activate a timebomb on them to lure them out.

If I spot a hacker or get a report of one, I would spectate the suspect for a little while and see if they really are hacking. If they are, I will ban them immediately without warning. I could possibly also ban people who are being racist or hurting someone's reputation really bad.

So for some reason, there was no edit button for the application, so I had to make this Reply instead. I hope that's okay, and thanks for the comment fanthom.

Oh my god its stompy.

I remember you very good from my first adminship on here, you were such a fun and nice person to play ff2 with. The last time i saw you was a few week ago when i decided to try it out again and you still appear to be just as nice as before, seemed a bit more mature too and you keep up the rules in a nice manner. No insults, atleast none i can recall towards players directly.

If it counts(since its not a server im an admin on) i'd give him an +1

So you say you're 16 while in you profile it says you're 22.

Good, friendly player. Has kept good atmosphere in server since I started playing. One of the oldest player in server so he has good knowledge on rules and time to time reminds them to other players, even tho he cant seem to find a way to go spec

I assume you didnt spend half of your day in app since you forgot to add your policies but you edited it afterwards. Not big of a deal. Age lying? Eh. Knew your real age already so didnt pay much attention to that

You have my support

Stooomps! You taught me the way of ff2. I dont feel like i can vote but i support you all the way. Great player and helpfull. Sometimes attitude but we all have those days

Gotta throw my +1 in here, Stomper/Oli/whateverhecallshimselfasofrightnow is a well-known and has been on the server ages and ages ago. I see him enforcing the rules and has a good knowledge of the rules. Just earlier today, someone was called out for exploiting and Stomps was just calmly talking over the mic as to why it was not an exploit, and a few days ago I saw him enforcing by telling someone who was just not doing damage to do damage.

You have my Full Support.
Good Luck :)

Been playing with Stomps for a long time and he's a very nice person. He follows the rules and has been reporting rule breakers through pm's (at least to me). I have no reason not to give him my support and I think that he will be suited for the admin position. +1

+1 for sure ,iv known him for quite awhile now and he always makes reports about people in correct ways, knows how to collect evidence, is a model player. it would be an amazing thing to have him added to ff2.
I would like to add to your policy that you should ban people if they keep refusing to deal their damage :)

Here I go

Wasn't expecting this from you Stomper...
First of all,he is a respectful player that enforces all the rules and also tries to let the others inforce them,too.Second thing,I am sure he will be a good admin thanks to his knowledge about FF2 in general and his maturity.

So yes...Take my huge +1 and good luck!

Mh..I doubt there's something left to be said about him. I simply agree with almost all the opinions stated above the player. +1

I've been informed that OGKUSH's computer is broken or something so I'll just skip this to under review.

Also, +1 from me. I've played with him on the server (Yes, I play ff2 sometimes xD) and he's pretty chill. I also remember when he was a trial admin and he was all right so...yeah. Worth giving it a shot again.

accepted, welcome back. :)

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Monster, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread