Invalid Admin Application for Dodgeball #4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steamnick:✪hurricane #SaveMemo❤

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195152623

What server do I apply for?: Im applying for admin on the dodgeball server.

When am I online?: I usually play all night and in the morning.

Do you have an Microphone? And do you use it?:Yes I have a microphone which I use pretty often Depending on what game I play.

Do you have any previous experience as an Admin:I have been a Admin on a gmod server its PrisonRp I was well trained by good admins of that server aka digitaldeltagaming.net

You found Panda but where do you play?:I am on Pandas dodgeball server. When there are people in it and sometimes my friends i have lots of fun :)but when I come in and it’s empty i hope that people will start joining. And in desperate times I try to invite people on my friend list. But some are faithful to Disc-ff dodgeball. And every now and then I go on the disc-ff dodgeball server just to show off my bad dodge skills. And if I were to get admin I would say that it’s only fair that I would check out the other servers that Panda have. Since you should see all the parts and get to know a bigger part of the community to have a better understanding.

Why you should consider me: I am an active player on the dodgeball server and there are several times I have wished that there would be an active admin on that server. And I am trying to guide the new players there and give them advice on things they need to know. About stealing or blocking rockets and stuff like that. But when it comes to microphone spamming it gets a little bit harder. And even if I can tell everyone how to single mute one person in game it would make all our life easier if someone had the authority to tell them off. Because sometimes all it takes is a word from an admin. And the mute doesn’t have to happen.

What I will do as a admin: As a Admin i would help the new players with understanding the rules not instant punish them on the spot. if they were to steal i would slay them and leave a message not to steal again if they keep doing it i would have to ban them for 1 or 2 hours depending on how many steals they have done. as for mic spamming i would give them a warning too stop spamming there mic if they dont stop i would have to mute/gag them for 1 hour. If it was a hacker thats a different story i would take screenshots as proof and then ban them and save it as evidence if he says i false banned him.

We all come from somewhere: To be honest I am originally a Disc-ff player. Once my first account got vac banned from csgo and tf2 my new friends and I ended up in Panda DB . But I have grown tired of Disc and the people in that server, Both the players and the admins. So i went hunting for some dodgeball servers trying them out and finally i found panda we had played Panda and found that there was a prophunt server. And we started to come there instead. To be free the drama on disc for a while. But we have been loving this server so much that we don’t go anywhere else. Unless it’s Kakariko or manor event on some other server. Since Panda doesn’t have those maps. But it’s fair to say that we have found our home in panda. And we have no plans on leaving the home we finally found after searching for it for so long

This took all night for me too right im so tired
-Hurricane :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread