Declined Admin Application for Deathrun #9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackApp

Donator
Username: BlackApp

Steam32 ID: 355034198

I am 18 years old

Current playtime on relevant server(s): 3d 07:34:10h (Deathrun #9)

Link to your Sourcebans record: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=355034198&Submit=Search

Server to are applying for: Panda-Community.com #09 | Deathrun

General online times & time zone
That's my free time after the morning shift: 15:00 - 21:00 MEZ
That's my free time after the afternoon shift: 9:00 - 12:00 MEZ
Normal online times when I have holidays: 10:00 - 01:00 MEZ
When I have school I don't have time to come online.

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Yes, I owned servers in tf2 or in gmod myself.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I have known Panda Community since 2015 and am a proud donor and that I have knowledge of admin rights.

Alright so, to keep this simple, the application itself is really lacking of content all in all, not to mention that you haven't added the way you would handle punishments. I'd suggest you head into the archived applications sub-forum and check the ones which have been accepted to find a better way to format your application, even if the template has changed.

You've been a member for a long time now, yet you aren't active at all on forums, which is a big throwback for me. You should try to get more involved with the community and try to build a good image for yourself. Start by, for example, introducing yourself on the forums!

As for your activity in-game, I can see it's on the rise, so keep it that way as it will help you earn the staff's approval. I haven't been able to form an opinion on you nor your behaviour yet but so far we haven't gotten calls about you, so that is a good thing as well.

Unfortunately, I am going to give you a -1 because you're still, as I assume, reintegrating into the community and the server is doing well on administration terms as of now. Keep up the good work and improve on the things I suggested; and not before, but after you've done that, reapply and you'll probably have my +1.

Waited a bit more of time to see if you actually would put some effort on expanding your application, and also trying to see you more in game for what I could.
It also seems like you haven't had that much interest in DR after posting your application:
1647203508414.png

Unfortunately I also have to give a -1.

everything is pretty much said here app lacks some touch and care/ also after you made this app you seem to have lost interest and your playtime seems to playtime has dwindled down gonna be a -1 from me aswell.
Hopefully in the future you might play more but for this is my vote

With 3 -1's I don't see this being successful. There's feedback above my post which will help you improve for next time you apply if you wish to do so.

You may re-apply in 1 month, which is the 15th of April 2022.

Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread