Declined Admin application for Deathrun 09 server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaVolcanoCreeper

Hello, I'm Plubu. I've been playing your deathrun server for like 2 Years now, I wanna be an admin for Deathrun #09 server and i'm rank 40-41. Info incoming :

Nickname/Real life name: Plubu, Real name Fahad, Just call me Plubu.

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:61122682

Online Times and timezone: Maybe around 2 Hours a day when there's no exams, Sometimes i just play all day cus i've got nothing to do on weekend. Lets say around 16:00 AST i play your server, Maybe i don't play in that time but it's the most likely that time to play. :p

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, i do.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Tbh i haven't been REALLY an admin, But i used to be the main admin on my servers in Gmod, I have a little bit of experience. So i'm pretty sure how to be an admin in your servers.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Like as i said, Deathrun servers. To be specific Deathrun #09

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Same as above.

Why should we choose you?: I've been playing your server for like 2 years, I love the server, The maps you put on it, The fun bhop. As i was also friendly with the admins and they added me. (Sadly, I removed them forgeting who they were due to the profile pics :C) Keep doing what are you doing, Panda.

What will you do as Admin?: The main reason why i would wanna admin is because there is some people like spamming in the chat and voice. So if i was an active admin they wouldn't spam and ruin the experience for other players. First i would warn him/her when they are doing something wrong, I would send them the warning VIA chat first. If He/She still doesn't care, I would give them a second warning VIA Mic. If they are still doing it, I will Temporarily ban Him/Her.

Sincerely, Plubu

I'd really recommend you giving a bit more detail into your "What will you do as Admin?" sections. Higher ups have an easier time deciding if you should become an admin based on how much effort you put into your application :)

Thanks for the tip, Mr.Fluffy. I've seen your Admin Application post and it inspired me to post this :

What will you do as an admin?
: In Deathrun, There are many things players do in Deathrun and they are and what i will do with them :
1 - Insulting :
It depends how the player will insult, If he got pissed for let's say he died from a trap and starts typing in the chat like "Omg noob", I will confront him and if he still is raging then he gets a 120 Minutes mute. However if one of the following insults was : Religion related, Ageism, Hoping x that y dies irl. Then i will give him/her a 360 minute ban. Tho i will still confront them if he said one of those (or more) insults.

2 - Skipping traps : In Wintervalley (I think thats what its called) in one of the last traps of the map, The player could skip the trap by air
straffing causing to skip the trap. I will warn that play that skipped the trap and if he doesn't care, I'll record him VIA Obs and post it here AND letting him know that i posted it the evidence.

3 - Call abuse : Alot of players abuse the Call Abuse, I'd warn whoever Abuses it, And if he still abuses it then i will give him a 500 min ban.

4 - Cheating on Mini games : In Night Delux (Again, What i think it's called) There is a JUMP mini games where you have to dodge the laser by jumping. There is a way to stay in the air causing you not to fall, Ever. So what i will do is Record him VIA Obs and i will let him know that i posted it here.

5 - Micspamming :
This is so common to appear in any server. And what i mean is micspamming is the following : 1 - Screaming into the mic 2 - Playing music. I will give that player a warning, And if he still keeps micspamming, I will give him a 1 day ban. However if he is let's say he is thinking that i have no evidence of him micspamming. Don't worry, I'm always recording.

Mr.Fluffy inspired me to make this. Thanks to him. And thank you for your amazing server.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr.Fluffy
Applicant has met all necessary requirements.

Additional Information
I'm surprised you weren't permanently muted, considering your 8 mutes. However, I suspect you've changed your behavior for the good, since the last communication block dates back approximately 2 years ago.

• Agree
Reactions: Spah
http://prntscr.com/eh6pqi
This really concerns me. I've been playing a lot the past month and I have barely seen you around. Other than that, it does look decent enough but I recommend you play a bit more on the server(s).

I meant this :

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Tbh i haven't been REALLY an admin, But i used to be the main admin on my servers in Gmod, I have a little bit of experience. So i'm pretty sure how to be an admin in your servers.

I meant this :

I believe the confusion is what your stance on SourceMod is.

• Useful
Reactions: MegaVolcanoCreeper
Oh i finally understand what you are saying.

Yes i do quiet know the common commands and i know how to set bind for it. Well, Gotta find some good binds.

FYI: renamed the thread.

on hold for now till your sessions improves.

declined due to inactivity.
you may apply again once you activity is up and aswell once 1 month passed; 18.05.2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread