Accepted Admin Application for #9 and #22 Deathrun. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxhound

Donator
-Your name and/or nickname
Foxhound (Fox) / Real name: Richard (Ricky).

-Your age

-Your Steam32 ID
Steam32 STEAM_0:1:42037221
SteamID3 [U:1:84074443]

-Your general online times and your timezone
I play almost everyday around the times of 16:00 - 24:00 GMT. If I have nothing planned the following day, I usually play very late, to around 3am in some cases, and have noticed that there is not very many admins on at this time. I would be happy to oblige during the late hours.

-Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play on #9 Deathrun and sometimes #22 Deathrun. I would be more than happy to investigate reports and calls from other servers though.

-Do you have a microphone?
I do have a microphone, and I use it in most situations.

-Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have a moderate amount of experience as a Mod (Helper) for HmX gaming in the past for around a year. I have learned most basic commands but I am willing and keen to learn more commands for this role.

-Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I am pretty familiar with most well known and used commands.

-Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have been playing on the server(s) for around 5 months now on a daily basis, and have gotten to know most of the regulars and even some admins. I feel that I would be a good addition to the community and admin team.

-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

(gag/mute and ban times could be changed according to other more experienced admins, this is just an estimate)

Delaying
If any player is delaying or is afk after the afk killer, I will warn the player not to do so, if no reactions comes from the person, I will then proceed to slap the player, one time, for 0 damage (making sure that he/she is NOT near a ledge so they fall and die). If there is still no movement from the player I will then start a timebomb of 10 seconds to prod the player forward. If they do start moving however, I will cancel said timebomb, but if they walk out of afk killer and delay again, I will then proceed to timebomb again, and in severe cases (delaying a lot) I would slay said player. Same goes for players who delay on some traps and doors, I will begin to prod them to go forward. First warn, then slap, then timebomb. If they persist at this I will proceed to ban them for around 4 hours.

Favouring

If blu is favouring a certain player, or players, I will proceed to warn blu that it is against the rules and ask them not to favour again, if they favour again however. I will kick the player and give the reason [No favouring]. If they come back, and are blu and still proceed to favour certain players, I will ban them for a time of 4 hours.

Skipping traps
Skipping traps is still, somewhat, unclear to some newer players (and some older ones) as some people are confused between the difference of Rushing and skipping. I will warn said player(s) and inform them about the difference between the two, and will make sure they do not skip again. (looking over the cliff on Wintervalley for example). If said player skips a second time whilst ignoring my warnings I will proceed to slay them. If they persist and do not heed my warnings and slays for around the third time, I will ban said player for around 6 hours.

Ghosting
I would first give a warning to the perpitrater not to ghost blue as it can have an adverse advantage on the runners (Doors etc). If said person ignores the warning and continues to do so. I will then gag (or mute if they use a mic) for an average time of around 1 hour. When gag/mute is gone and they still continue to ghost blu, I will give another gag/mute but this time for the time of around 4 hours.

Spamming (chat)
One of the most common issues when it comes to TF2 in general, If a player spams random words, specific phrases or "lennies" I will warn them only once not to spam, if they accept that they have done wrong then I will let them be, but if they continue and do not heed my warning I will gag them for an average time of around 2-3 hours
If a player speaks any type of non-English I will warn them to speak English in the server. If said player ignores my warning I will gag them for around 2 hours.

Spamming (Voice)

Another common issue but not as much as chat, If the players mic is bad, not clear or is not speaking English, I will warn them to either, fix the mic, be more clearer or speak English. If they do not heed my warning I will mute them for around 2 hours. If said player is just mic spamming for the hell of it though, I will warn, then mute them for an extended time of around 4 hours.

Insulting
If someone insults someone else because they: Killed them whilst blu, Jumped first on platform traps or just insult a person in general, I will warn first but if they continue after I warned them, I will Gag/mute them for around 3 hours.

Racism
I have zero tolerance for racism and will warn the player only once not to do so, if they continue I will gag/mute said player for an average time of 6 hours. when said gag/mute is expired and they continue to call people slanderous things, I will ban them for around 12+ hours.

Offensive Objectors
I would remove their weapon for the current round (If I have the ability to) and warn them to change it next spawn. If they do not comply with this I will kick said person. If they come back and reject all my warnings I will ban said player for a time of 4 hours.

Advertising
Advertising hacks of any kind is intoreable and I will warn player only once to not advertise, if they persist I shall proceed to ban them for around 6 hours.
Advertising other things, however (other communities, giveaways etc) I will warn and if they ignore, I will gag/mute for 3 hours.

Hacking
There is no leeway for hacking on any Panda server (Or any TF2 server in general) I will not warn the player but simply ban them straight away for as long as I am capable. (Perma ban if I have the ability to).

Exploiting
If said player exploits I will warn them not to keep doing it, if they persist I will slay them and warn a final time not to keep doing it but if they keep at it I will ban said player for around 4 hours.

!call abuse
I would warn said player to not abuse the "!call" command. If they persist I will ban said player for a time of 4 hours.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
-Foxhound

Reactions: Ranger Ciri
For Deathrun #9 you have 12+ days (Here)
For Deathrun #22 howerver, you have 03:48:04 hours (Here)but I believe this can be overlooked (maybe) considering that you have 12 days on #9

I won't go into detail of your application as the other admins will analyze it (Frosty I believe is doing that now form the people who are looking nvm she didn't leave a comment :pepe:) and I can't give any information about you as I know nothing about you

Reactions: Foxhound
Bans
Gags/mutes

Deathrun #9
Sessions
Chat

I can assure that Foxhound is very active on the server, very friendly aswell and overall one of the most mature people we had on the server. Enforces the rules whenever he can and even helped me out with some admin work.
As for the application, very, very well detailed, and I wanna congratulate you for it. To be honest, looks slightly better than mine (only slightly :p).
Solid +1

Hey, Foxhound! Your application looks very good, and I really like the policies, but the only thing I suggest is to be a bit extra strict when it comes to a few offenses. For example, if you've already gagged someone for 6 hours and they continue after their gag is over, instead of jumping to 12 just take a leap to 24 instead as the offense is the same and already pretty long. A very small but perhaps good detail to bring with you if you are to be admin, but I am sure you'll have no problems with that.

I've seen you in-game lots of times, there is no doubt that you are active enough and your behavior is also on top in my opinion. If not often, I still see you enforce rules every now and then. Yesterday, when I was secretely stirring up a mess in DR with an alt (hehe) you actually took the time and tried to teach me how bhop skipping works, which I admire that you took your time to do.

The last thing I want to mention is that there are currently seven admins on DR, six of which are pretty active a lot, and I am a bit unsure if we need another admin but we could always bring someone in who's meeting requirements and would benefit a lot even though we might be too many. I'm going to give you my +1 so that you have my vote, and I do believe we'll still make it work even though we're a lot now.

Good luck with your application!

He seems to be one of the best candidates for being an admin, in my opinion. I see him on the server every day, knows the rules well, and is in general really friendly and mature.

The only thing I'm unsure about is the thing Mertes said, the already high amount of deathrun admins... But I mean honestly, if that's the only thing that's keeping us from having him as an admin, I'd probably try resigning.

I'm giving a +1 on this.

Foxhound has been very active on our deathrun server, he enforces rules even when other admins are on. This shows dedication towards the server. Even though we're pretty full on admins we could still use someone like you. All in all +1 from me.

Your application looks very good. You put as much effort into writing it as you put into playing on our servers. Mertes summed it up pretty well, I can't think of anything to add.

+1

accepted, welcome in the team fella.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Stabbin, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread