Invalid Admin Application for 2fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja_panos

Donator
Your name: My real name is Panagiotis , but refer me as ninja or Panos .

Who gave you permission to apply?: -

General online times & timezone: Monday (18:30-23:30)
Tuesday (10:00-11:00)
Wednsday (20:00-23:00)
Thursday(14:30-23:30)
Friday(12:30-23:30)
Saturday - Sunday (free)

EEST (Eastern Europe)[I completely apologize if it's the wrong thing]

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?: On the 2fort server .

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have .

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: 3 times . both 3 times left (2: community was coming to an end . 1: childish & arrogant owner)

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I did hae , but apparently I forgot , so I will try and rely on expierenced admins first before I act .

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Cause I'm a troll (no just kidding)
1)Friendly community (never had that for 3 years) . 2)Other admins have trouble on take action cause of work , so the more bodies the more effective(I think that's how it works) .
3)I despice the existance of cheaters/hackers/scripters , the people who don't speak English at all , the loud earapers on the mic , the cursers . So I want to keep them clear (especially the cheaters)

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: Depends ALWAYS the situation that I am . For example . I see an online cheater , ban , earapers or non-speaking English in voice , 2 warnings & then mute for 10 mins , cursing in chat or non-writing English , ... can't really judge over here , I will need your help over here . But as an admin , I will like it to play it passive and no aggresive and everyone's opinion for me it's acceptable .

-Thank you for your time taking reading this .

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1393331
you don't have enough play time
you have 1 day and 10h of playtime, the required amount is 3 days.

You also forgot your steam ID, which is STEAM_0:0:60250881

you may apply when you have the required playtime
Closed

Reactions: ninja_panos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread