Declined Admin Application:DrJano (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJano

Name/Nickname:DrJano, Evan Jardek

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:73184503

Online Times and timezone: I am online on 16:00 to 20:00. On weekends im online at 14:00 to 18:00. Timezone UTC/GMD +2.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but i dont use it often cuz i have a speaking problem.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: No i dont have experience as a admin or a mod

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Mostly i play on FF2 but sometimes JB and DR

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I am familiar with the basic commands.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player and I love the servers, im friendly, i like to protect other players for cyber bullying and when there is a big problem i call an Admin.

What will you do as Admin?: I will tell people what they are doing wrong before punishing. When I have to punish someone I will use some commands like gag and mute for mic, chat, CAPS spam and insults. I will kick those who were warned already or those who are AFK. I dont like to ban people but when i must i ban for hacking or racism i would ban for hacking 1-2 or 3 days and for racism 30 minutes.

I guess you're applying for FF2?

gameME(FF2): https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1463436
Chatlog(FF2): https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1463436

Everything seems fine, do you have experience with SourceMod? I also wan't to add that players who hack will get instantly permanent punished. You could expand your punishment section too, go into detail add some punishments.

I'm staying neutral here, because I havent played with you alot, good luck with your app ::):
Yes i have some experience with sourceMOD like mute, ban, kick, gag
And i will give a permanent ban for a hacking player
I will not ban a player who insulted a other player, i will mute or gag him for 30 minutes or 1 hour and when he don't stops insulting i will kick him
And i will kick players who are AFK so other players can join the game

just letting you know that your app is under review.
pls allow me up to 48h to respond towards it.

declined.

seems like you also rushed a bit on your app, please try to spend more time on your next one (incase you plan on applying again) feel free to also look on already accepted/archived ones incase you're unsure about what to write.
aswell try to integrate more into the forums to increase the chances :)

therefore you may apply again in 1 month; 08.08.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread