Accepted Admin application (Dodgeball and jump server) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinte

- My name is Magnus and my nickname is Cinte

- I'm 16 years old

- STEAM_0:0:64764196

- I am online almost everyday and play mostly tf2. timezone is GMT +1

- I play mostly on the jump server where I practice rocket jumping and I also play alot on the dodgeball server (4), unfortunate I havnt played so much on the server but I will make my time worth it to become admin on that server too. Yes I would gladly visit broader range of server if someone sends a report, because I would really like to help.

- my mic isn't the best in the world, but I do have a mic

- I have alot of experience of being an admin on a server, I've also been admin for the TLSD servers which is unfortunatly is Down. and I am admin on the AKOD server which deadsworn owns.

- my experience With sourceMod fairly good, I dont usually do commands on a server just to piss off a bunch of People which usually is not my style of being an admin.

- I would really like to help panda With all its problems which usually is With People Reporting People for stealing, blocking and generaly are just a toxic player, and there is hackers on the servers I dont see any admins on. So I hope I would be accpted as admin on either of these server.

- as long I've been admin I've always given them two warnings, and if they ignore these two warnings they will get a kick, if they do come back I will ban them either for a day, 2 days, 3 days or perma for how he/she has been acting against other People. I can be strict if I want to, but I am fair.

I know but I will try to get more hours on the server ^^

Since im a friend of cinte i thought to give my opinion.

I know him for quite some time now and still play with him sometimes. I used to be admin here and on the tlsd servers and when he was admin there he did a fine job. So i am sure he will do the same here.

Reactions: Kevin
Hoi! I know Cinte well, yet another one didn't tell me he was applying ¬.¬
He has many hours (days even) of experience on dodgeball though he should probably try during his pending process grind more hours on dodgeball.

As for your policies I'd like to see them extended into greater detail.
Anyways there's not much to say with Cinte as he's just a good person.
edit: +1 after seeing policies.

Last edited:
Well hello there! I do know Cinte, he's a great guy, he does have a lot of experience on dodgeball, but he needs to get some more activity on panda dodgeball servers.

So Cinte, your application doesn't seem complete, you should want to get more content on the "What will you do as an admin" point.

In there you should specify your punishments so that the other admins can tell if you will indeed do a good job as an admin.
Apart from that your application seems okay.

However i can't give you my +1 yet since your application isn't complete, so i'll postpone my judgement until you add your punishments alright?

Cheers,
[ΛКФÐ] Usui Takumi

PS: When you first give your punishments look what other admins have to say about it, you may get upgrades into them which will benefit everyone of us(admins and players).

Hoi! I know Cinte well, yet another one didn't tell me he was applying ¬.¬
He has many hours (days even) of experience on dodgeball though he should probably try during his pending process grind more hours on dodgeball.

As for your policies I'd like to see them extended into greater detail.
Anyways there's not much to say with Cinte as he's just a good person.
-After some thought I would like to see his extended policies before I vote.

I'm sorry for my bad grammar if there was some Words I spelled wrong, and I was Clueless about writing the policis, so I am sorry for being mindless.

Ingame:
-Stealing: I would give them 2 - 3 warnings/slay if they do ignore me I will ban them for 7 - 12 hours (But it Depends on their recent behaviour on the server)
-Blocking: I would give them 2 - 3 warnings/slay if they do ignore me I wil ban them for 7 - 12 hours
-Teamkilling/teamblocking: Warning and/or kick, ban for 4 - 6 hours
-Orbiting for too long: Warning, freeze or kick.

Chat:
-Chat and/or voice spam: Warning, 2 - 4 hours gag/mute
-Rude use of Language and swearing: Warning, 4 - 12 hours gag/mute
-Racism/Sexism: Warning, 4 - 12 hours gag/mute
-Admin disrespect: Warning, 4 - 12 hours gag/mute

Other:
Inappropriate sprays are going be removed and issued a warning, ban 1 hour
Calling when admin is on the server, they will get a Kick and/or Warning, 30 minute ban
If a person is AFK, he/she will be moved to spectator,
if someone is trying to admin impersonation they will get a limited time warning (minimum 10 min), 1 hour ban
Advertising hacks is resulting in possible warning, ban for 1 week - perm
when I see someone is Hacking I will go on to spectate and record a demo, perma ban

locked and under review.
a final answer should appear soon.

accepted, welcome on da boat full of panduhs :3
your mentor during your trial phase will be @DeadSworn , should you have any questions feel free to ask us whatever it is.
also please accept the upcoming friend requests that i send you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread