Declined Admin application Dodgeball #19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sma

- Your name and/or nickname
sma (real name: Sam)

- Your age
16 -- 11/02/01

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_1:0:70414478

- Your general online times and your timezone

GMT+1 and 4/5 days a week from 4pm to 9pm (after june I will be available pretty much all day everyday however I have important exams in May/June which require me to study)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Dodgeball #19, but I wouldn't mind visiting in case of a report

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
none

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I know how to use the basic commands such as kick, ban and mute

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I follow the rules best I can, and I try to be friendly to people. Whenever someone breaks the rules multiple times I use the /call command. Additionally I feel motivated to help, although I don't know how long that will last!

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I follow a three strike system for stealing, blocking, deliberate map exploiting, suiciding (to redirect rocket to teammate) and orbiting for too long. Stealing, blocking and exploiting result in death. The first time they do it I will tell them too stop. After the third offence (of any mentioned above) I will kick the offender from the server. If they rejoin, I will warn them a final time, and if they continue it will result in a ban of 3 hours or more.

For Voice/text spamming, I will give a warning and tell them to stop, then if they continue, I will gag them for 6-12 hours. Racism and bullying will have a ban of 12 hours (or more depending on the intensity). Additionally if i see a player that I have previously banned for racism/bullying within the past few days "re-offending" I will ban them for a week or more

Call abuse will result in a 2 hour ban.

Finally, if I believe that someone is WITHOUT A DOUBT hacking, it will result in a permenant ban.

Important information:

At the time of posting this, I only have 68hrs of playtime on the server, however I will be able to gain the minimum amount of 72 hours by the end of the day or tomorrow

GameMe
Chat is okay.
Sessions are meh.

No bans or comm blocks. Unfortunately I know nothing of you. Neutral until I get to know you better.

Edit: You are currently 2-3 hours short of the required play time. Provided that you do get the remaining hours I am willing to ignore this.

Last edited:
I finally have over 72 hrs, for anyone reading the post.

I've seen you a couple times on the server and your chat seems good. Your sessions have picked up quite a bit over the last few days, so they're good now. I'd just like to see you keep it that way. I'll stick with Neutral for the time being however.

I've not seen him enough times to really judge.

So I am keeping it Neutral.

Seeing as all of you are neutral due to not having seen him enough or at all allow me to share my quick thoughts.

I've seen you around playing enough times to make an impression when I was still an admin. You're a funny guy to play with, decent enough knowledge of the rules. "Enforces" the rules (though this is more usage of !call and politely asking to stop stealing) Rarely if ever turns to raging and/or swearing and doesn't shy away from a good chat. You're pretty good with people and I find that a nice quality.

However, as mentioned by Klay your sessions are pretty meh and that's really the only downside from what I've seen of you. You'll often go days without playing but then again I suspect that would change were you accepted. There is no escaping the calls!

tldr; if I had a vote and was forced to choose + or -, it's a +1 from me though only just. I just don't know you very well either. Just more than the guys above me ;)

Reactions: sma
I have seen you once or twice before and you were following the rules and haven't seen any odd behavior. Considering you put out the rather rushed app before even getting the required play time and since you stopped playing right after getting 3 days is rather suspicious.

Keeping it Neutral

• Agree
Reactions: TBotV63
declined due to quite "low" session times aswell your chatlog is abit weird.
feel free to apply in a month again; 16.06.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread