Declined Admin Application DencraftLP (New) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know how much players say noob to other and they don't got a ban/kick? I report so much for this and you all doesn't make anything!
If something is required to become an admin doesn't mean it's required to be a player.
Example: An admin must speak understandable English, does that mean all players must speak understandable English or they'll get banned/kicked?
No.
As Electrod already said
An admin never have to insult others players, even if he rages...

Of course we don't ban or kick for people saying noob. It happens so much that it is hard to punish everybody for it. No it is not very nice, but if we'd kick people for saying noob once we'd have few players left. Moreover it is pretty evident that nothing happens with the insults you see; you don't play on a server with an active admin. In Hale and Dodgeball I tell people not to insult most of the time.

The call is ineffective. If you want something to be done, send the chatlog of a player and if it's bad enough, something will be done. Again, nothing will be done if there's a just a few 'noob's in there, but whenever someone spreads too much hate they will at least be warned, if not silenced for a while.

Did anyone kicked/banned you because you told noob/gay etc ? I don't know, but I don't think so.
If nobody helped you, that's surely because you used the !call command.

Also, that could be ironic to report someone that is insulting when you're actually insulting too, just saying.

There is a section "reports" where you can complaining about those who're insulting you : http://www.panda-community.com/forums/reports.31/
In this case, they can be punished.

Don't forget that it's an admin application.

Ron said to me that i can report them to him! -.-

Of course we don't ban or kick for people saying noob. It happens so much that it is hard to punish everybody for it. No it is not very nice, but if we'd kick people for saying noob once we'd have few players left. Moreover it is pretty evident that nothing happens with the insults you see; you don't play on a server with an active admin. In Hale and Dodgeball I tell people not to insult most of the time.

The call is ineffective. If you want something to be done, send the chatlog of a player and if it's bad enough, something will be done. Again, nothing will be done if there's a just a few 'noob's in there, but whenever someone spreads too much hate they will at least be warned, if not silenced for a while.

But the other Thing is you need an Admin for DM ! I'm the only one who write an Application for DM and I stop insulting AND i'm active again ...

But the other Thing is you need an Admin for DM ! I'm the only one who write an Application for DM and I stop insulting AND i'm active again ...
Really to be honest, without beeing too arrogant and bragging too much , I could easily fill that spot for Kevin. Also, where did you get the information that DM needs an admin? I surely didn't notice anything.

By this criteria, I could make at least 500 admins, I know tonnes of people that are active, and are quite perfectly nice to all people. Are they all suitable admins? No, of course not, the admin criteria is far larger than the two you believe it to be. You may be active, and allegedly stopped insulting (I haven't ever browsed any of your logs), but evidently you lack maturity, English (to a minimal degree), and a slightly twisted sense of justice....
There are a lot of other qualities that an admin requires, not only the ones above, but they need to be placid, able to take constructive criticism, and balanced morals. Several are lacking.

You see, 'gameserver admins' are admins on ALL the servers, granted, I may not play there as much as I do on DB, and same to Evo with VSH, or Kitty with DR, but if there's a genuine issue from the call bot, we will all do something, and pretty much any private report we take seriously.

The report section is there for anything that isn't urgently in need of action and can wait, but even then, it's replied to pretty swiftly.

Not to be deflating or anything though....

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Ron said to me that i can report them to him! -.-

Evo already replied about this.
"You don't know how much players say noob to other and they don't got a ban/kick? I report so much for this and you all doesn't make anything!"

=> Also, you didn't got a ban for your vulgar chatlog, so why do you think that others players would have a ban or anything ?
If they would have a punishment, you would have one too, because I would have reported you.

I don't know which server are you talking about, but if it's about duel, I only saw you two times in it, and I'm very active on this server.
If you're talking about Hightower or 2fort, I doubt that these servers really need an admin.
Anyway, I'm not going to start playing to riddles.

"But the other Thing is you need an Admin for DM !" : this isn't because we need an admin in this server that we have to choose the first who postulate for this post.

"and I stop insulting AND i'm active again ..." : very easy to say.
Also, that's why, as everyone, you'll have to wait, because we need to see how is your behavior in the community. Also, as what Noodl said, "'Active' is not only in servers, but an active community member in the forums too"
You're not active except in your application in the forum, as what Ron already said.

I don't know why you want to get that grade so fastly, are you here to contribute to the community or to just be an admin in a server and threaten players that are using what you actually call "noob weapons" and being respected because of your grade ?
I feel like you're actually get into deeper water since you're trying to arguing.

Denied due to having better admin options and not being active in the community except asking in the admin application.
Plus insulting after you said you will stop insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread