Declined Admin Application DencraftLP (New) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DencraftLP

Hello Admins and Mods from the Panda Community!

Name/Nickname:
Jannis/DencraftLP

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:57056605

Online Times:
5-7 Days in the Week! :thumbsup:

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any):
Yes i have experience in Admin and Mod too.
I was Admin on Minecraft Servers, Terraria Servers and Team Fortress 2 Servers too ! :thumbsup:

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?

I play on the Deathmatch Server the most time but i play on Saxton Hale and Prophunt too :thumbsup:

And i'll play on other Servers in case of getting Admin ;) .

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?:

Not so much but I learn really fast! :)

Why should we choose you?:

I found the servers 1/2 year ago and it makes fun to play on them. I'll help this Server/Clan/Community to clean them for : Hacker/Faker/Cheater/Spawnkiller/Spammer and other users. I'm playing really fair and for fun too. I know players like : Kevin,Ron,Danny,Saxton Hale,EvoWarrior5 and Stabbin Dutchman.
Much Players from Community know me and like me :thumbsup: .
Oh and im still Donator for the Community :DD .

So then ... Bye :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, here we go again. First of all

DencraftLP' said:
Oh dear, this is starting well, that's for the third time not a Steam ID. Guys, please, inform yourselves before filling information.
DencraftLP' said:
I'll help this Server/Clan/Community to clean them for : Hacker/Faker/Cheater/Spawnkiller/Spammer
SMAC is already keeping the server clean from Cheaters/Hackers.
DencraftLP' said:
I know players like : Kevin,Ron,Danny,Saxton Hale,EvoWarrior5 and Stabbin Dutchman.
Wait, you forgot me! That's a total -1 for now (I am just joking guys, calm down for christ sake.)
Post which is a bit above the average in my opinion. And because I don't really like to tell someone if I give him a + or - unless I am 100% convinced of my decision, I'll keep my rating private.

Edit : By the way, your online time could be a bit more specific. Just a lil' bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, let's start this!

Positive:
I've known you Dencraft for quite a while now, you are pretty known in the community and it seems like people like you.
You are online quite a bit and we do need some help in servers like the Deathmatch server.
You respect the rules and always report people to me and other admins when needed.

Negative:
You seem a little impatient from your last application, and it seems even more so after you reposted this application.
You don't seem to know what a Steam ID is, well, no really an issue, you could learn in a minute I'm sure.

OTHERS (aka questions, please answer them to have my final response whether it's a +1 from me or a -1):
In what TF2 communities were you admin?
Would you mind telling us the hours you are available on most days?

Oh, and Didixo, SMAC sadly can't block all hackers, but yeah, it does a pretty good job at banning most of them.

No Community Admin only a Admin for a popular Server from my Friend but it doesn't exist anymore :(
I'm mostly available from 15:00 p.m. - 22:30 p.m. in the week and at weekend from 12:00 p.m.- 0:30 a.m. (rarely from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.)

DencraftLP' said:
Oh and the Steam ID is in the Application now :)
That's still no Steam ID. Steam ID's start with STEAM_ .

So you say you were an admin in a friend's server, aka you didn't really try to be an admin.

Also, how do you not know much about SourceMod if you were an admin?

DencraftLP' said:
Oh and the Steam ID is in the Application now :)

No, it's not.

Anyways, I'd be willing to give him a shot, but it's not a 100% +1. Bit reluctant about maturity from the style of the post, bu Ron is right that he keeps to the rules and informs others when something is wrong.

Yeah, no.

You seem to insult a bit, you are not active at all on the forums except your admin application, etc etc

Reactions: Didixo
I confirm that you're insulting others players sometimes, including me.
An admin never have to insult others players, even if he rages...

Reactions: Didixo and Ron
omg "noob down" isn't insulting!
And i was active! on servers and so on! -.-
I don't now which problems you have with me!

Look at other accepted or pending applications and compare them to your own and you should see the difference. Not only in the writing itself but the replies too.

'Active' is not only in servers, but an active community member in the forums too.

It's not 'problems' as such, more just that you're not as fit for the job as others are.

'Noob' is an offensive term, whether you like it or not. It's the same with people that claim that 'nigger' isn't offensive. Because no matter what you think it is supposed to be, it is semantically an offensive term.

I find your chatlog to be too insultive as well:

omg a phlog noob
OMG THIS FUCKING HUNTSMAN NOOBS -.-
omg direct hit noob ._.
hey stop insulting [<-- .....? hypocrisy right there]
bodyshotting is for noobs ._.
ITS A NOOB SHIELD!
airblast is so gay -.-

It's definitely not the worst out there, but an admin needs to set correct examples. If the admin can't deal with other peoples' playstyles and whines about them, what is to prevent other districts from doing the same? What is to prevent them from insulting all they like? Who would stop them? You? They would just think you a hypocrite (which, mind you, you would be).

omg "noob down" isn't insulting!
And i was active! on servers and so on! -.-

As Evo said, noob is an offensive term, and when you told me that I was a noob, I felt offended.
Also, this isn't because you're active on servers that you can be an admin, you have to get a minimum of some qualities, some moral values (which exclude any kind of insult) etc.

I think it would be better to say 'nice' to someone who killed you rather than say "noob -.-" or any offensive words.

You don't know how much players say noob to other and they don't got a ban/kick? I report so much for this and you all doesn't make anything!

You don't know how much players say noob to other and they don't got a ban/kick? I report so much for this and you all doesn't make anything!

Did anyone kicked/banned you because you told noob/gay etc ? I don't know, but I don't think so.
If nobody helped you, that's surely because you used the !call command.

Also, that could be ironic to report someone that is insulting when you're actually insulting too, just saying.

There is a section "reports" where you can complaining about those who're insulting you : http://www.panda-community.com/forums/reports.31/
In this case, they can be punished.

Don't forget that it's an admin application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread