Accepted Admin Application Deep (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep

Banned
Heere I go again

Name/Nickname:

My current nickname is Dêêp Wolfcub .

I am 18 years old.

Who gave you permission to apply?

I don't need any permission as I'm old enough.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:104952867

Online Times and timezone:

Central European Summer Time (CEST) +0200 UTC
I'm online for atleast 1 hour almost every day.
(I started playing less on the dodgeball servers but I'm still trying to get about 1 hour every day or every 2 days, sometimes I just don't feel like playing, but that'll change if I get accepted because it'd be my job to help.
Which server do you usually play on and wish to apply for?

I usually play on #4 Dodgeball and that's what I want to apply for.
I would visit other servers in case of a report.

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do not.

Previous experience as an Admin or Moderator:

Not much but I've learned a lot from other admins of this community.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Practiced a bit with @Lighty and I watched videos about it.
But that was a long time ago so you could basically say that I know little to nothing about it.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

This community is a big part of my life, no one can deny that. I spent a lot of time on the servers and the forum of it. I've messed up a lot of things and I regret almost all of them.
I would give examples but that'd me this section too big and those who know me, know what happened. In all honesty, I just want to help.
Many people in #4 already see me as admin because of my donor-chatcolors and the rule enforcement while I'm actually not, but I'd like to change that.
I want the people in the server to be safe and have fun (Currently trying to do the fun part with "xD's" and bit jokish language). Right now, I can't promise them, that there won't be any stealers/spammers etc. as I'm donor, not admin but I and some others(Mostly db players) want that to change.

What will you do as Admin?:

As said above, I'll try to have everyone in the server have fun.
As well as that, I will never discriminate anyone else. Even when I'm in a fight with them.
I will try to be friends with every other player and I'll keep insults and all other negative stuff to the minimum.
I'll try to accept opinions from others, as well as use them to choose the actual punishment.
and for the actual question "What will you do as Admin?" I will keep the servers secure and fun. If someone does something wrong, I have a special punishment for each broken law. I will always try my best as an Admin and I won't ever break the laws on purpose.
No one wants "trolls" on a server so I guess the job is to not letting them do their job. I'll answer their questions and remind them of the rules. And even players I don't like deserve their Respect, so I wouldn't do stuff to negate their fun.

In Game Policies:

Stealing Rockets: Slayings and warnings, after 3 warnings they will be kicked from the server. If they keep on stealing, I will ban them for 720 minutes after the 5th steal. I will ensure watching for harm rockets meaning that the stealing player just didn't want to die by accidently running into the rocket.

Blocking players on the other team: after 2 warnings they will be kicked from the server. If they keep on blocking, I will ban them for 1-5 hours after the third block. Since this can be an accident.
I will ensure to not immediately kill/kick the player.

Killing of own teammates: Warning and kicked from the server after the second attempt, if attempted again will be banned for 1 hour.

Continous Orbiting will sometimes end in a kick and rarely in a ban. I would kill the player by freezing him every time, If he doesnt stop. But since there are players that want to "circle" at the end, I do won't anything except they get over the 4-6 second mark.

(count's for all occasions) The ban-length goes up depending on how much bans they've had in the past.

In chat:

Chat/Voice spamming: 2 warnings and if action continues, player(s) will be gagged and/or muted for 30 minutes, increasing as needed.

Language(s) other than english in voice/chat: Receive 3 warnings and if action continues, player(s) will be gagged/muted for 1 hour.

Racism/Sexism/Any type of Harassment towards others: Only receive 1 warning and will be gagged/muted for 3 hours if continued 6 hours is next step

Admin Disrespect: Two warnings and the player will be gagged/muted for 5 hours. It won't be tolerated.

(count's for all occasions) The gag/mute-length goes up depending on how much gags/mutes they've had in the past.

Other Actions:

Call abuse: 1 warning, second abuse and you are banned. (according to Deadsworn)

AFK Players: Will be asked if afk or not. If afk I'll move the player to spectate. After 10-15 Minutes of being afk I will kick him.

Any type of Admin Impersonation: I will warn the player. If he doesn't stop it will result in a kick/24h ban.
After 3 bans, it will be permanent.

Hacking: I will make a Demo as evidence. Hacking will result in a perma ban. I'll also look at other players' reactions to the hacker to be 100% sure he's hacking.

Sidenote:

Profile Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deepchu

Playerinfo: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1286901

Sessions: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/1286901

Chatlog: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1286901

much is copied from my old application as I think my old app was good

(don't know why this^ is a link)

As said, I regret the things I did. I've made some enemies and I sincerely apologize for my past actions. I'm trying to be friendly towards them as I feel like they deserve it. I'm the one that did wrong, not them. So please don't disapprove this application, just because you dislike me.
I'll also try to keep any talk about my application to the minimum so I don't have to wait as much as last time, it really did take a long time.

Tell me if I missed something.
Support me or don't, it's your option and I won't judge you for that.
Deep

So after when the decision was made on the previous application you had a chance to prove yourself you wouldn't start anything.

It seems you are clear on the panda forums, but on steam you where at it talking behind peoples' backs. Quite honestly I don't understand why could you not just talk to the person rather than going to someone else and saying things you assume about a particular admin or ex admin. (I have proof and it is for admin eyes only if asked )

Spreading false information about particular users I personally don't want to see admins doing that. It causes drama as it is passed around and then returned to the person you where talking 'shit about'.

With that your chat logs do worry me in places and I'm assuming everything else looks spotless.

I feel I'm the only one feeling this so I'm staying neutral. An admin told me to give you a chance and I'm finding it extremely difficult to. You remind me of a particular ex admin, who did relevantly ok but ended up lying to get there own way. It didn't turn out all for them in the end.

I'm not related with the dodgeball server and I'm not against the opinion of Madact, but just suggesting, why not giving her a try? She seems pretty much focused on her objective, so why not letting the events going on? Since she posted a lot of applications there, she should really care about her interests.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Deep
Off-topic: @Patmosphere Got mixed views here, are you saying that Deep is a guy or a girl. :p

On-Topic: Application is quite clear; I feel that the user would have a bias towards certain people, letting them get away with things others wouldn't. This was evidenced in previous applications and discussions.
While this may have changed in recent days, it is still a concern.

• Winner
Reactions: superfart435
@Cammy Oh god, I've seen the grammar mistake. I think not sleeping an entire night is not worth for my brain. :rolleyes:
Btw, I forgot this: I would to Support but since I'm the trial not on db, I crei everytime.

@Cammy I know why you and other admins have these concerns, as IE the discussion on my second app (I think it was that one) showed, that I wouldn't have gagged the one micspammer. But the result of that discussion was that I shouldn't "favor" him, because I like him. That discussion taught me not to do that.
I'm even finding myself enforcing rules on friends more than on others nowadays. That's why I'd punish him. That might not seem convincing, but it's the truth. I can promise you, that it changed, that I have changed.

Also, I'd definetely not let people get away with certain things, nor would I lessen the punishment itself just because I like them, I'd just sometimes give 1 more warning.

First off all. I agree with the fact that Deep enforces the rules. She is a nice player towards players. But I also agree with @Madact about the fact that she somtimes talks behind people back's. Non the less that's really the big concerns and I would be willing to give her a chance.

Reason for this comment: I can't edit the last one...

First off let me Correct myself since I can't really change it back anymore.
I would like Deep on the team. Meaning. I do support her and this application. She warns players when they steal, block or insult. But there are some things Deep could work on. But thats the point of being a trial after all. I think she would make a good Trial admin and maybe even Game server admin.

I do Agree with madact though. Maybe consider working on that.

Never had any kind of problem with Deep.

Good luck with your App. ^^

• Friendly
I believe we could give Deep a change, their rules only need to be ironed out a little but that will happen with time as a trial.

With what's happened in the past with Deep's conflicts with some admins I think were only misunderstandings and such.

Anyways more help on eudb is always appreciated and you seem to have a passion for it so I'll give you my +1.

After talking with @DeadSworn I feel a little better about this.

I still want to see improvements. You still haven't apologized or even acknowledged what you did and this really worries me. Admins have to take responsibility.
You have to understand I really personally want a strong admin team. Though it's not my role to keep place of admins I'd rather avoid chaos all together as it's happened within the past before.

I'll leave this here for now for clearing up current affairs. Good luck on your application but I still haven't seen what I wanted to see from you.

• Informative
  • Friendly
Reactions: Deep and Nitro4D
As said, I regret the things I did. I've made some enemies and I sincerely apologize for my past actions. I'm trying to be friendly towards them as I feel like they deserve it. I'm the one that did wrong, not them. So please don't disapprove this application, just because you dislike me.
I'll also try to keep any talk about my application to the minimum so I don't have to wait as much as last time, it really did take a long time.
This was supposed to be the apology but I'll make sure to talk to everyone in person if that makes it better. And with most things I know what I did, but some still leave me confused. As of right now, I know that I caused drama, I bitched around, I talked bad behind peoples backs and a bit more. But like I said, I don't know some other things I did that were wrong, so I can't improve on that.

just letting you know that your app is under review.

Reactions: TBotV63
need to talk to a few admins, will let you know a little bit later on about the final outcome of the app.

• Informative
I wanted to say that this applicant has improved from the last comments I had made on here. I am sorry now for not believing that you could improve, but I had not seen you cause any drama or know of any drama.

• Friendly
Reactions: Nitro4D and Deep
accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Madact and @Lighty.
to mention is that any kind of inappropriate behaviour or miss-behaving ends up in a direct demote as discussed internally.

this is your chance, dont fuck it up and do your best.

and as on the other ones if you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else.

Reactions: plEase
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread