Declined Admin Application - Adidushi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adidushi

Name: Adi or Adidushi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76871155
Online Times: About every day 1PM-5PM
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Previous Experience: I have been admin on many servers, though they have been shut down due to host payment issues.
Which servers I play on: I mainly play on VS Saxton hale, Jump, Dodgeball, And Hightower TDM.
SourceMod Experience: I know a wide variety of commands, and if there's something I don't understand, I immediately check it out.
Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because I'm a kind and helpful guy, that likes to help others with whatever they want.
Policies and Punishments:I think that violators of rules should be given 1-3 chances depending on the rule violated.
My punishment order is the following (Again, warnings depend on the rule violated):
1. Warning (May be here 1-3 times depending on rule violated)
2. Kick
3. Temporary Ban
3.5. Temporary Ban (Longer than 3, may not occur, depending on the rule violated)
4. Ban

Thank you for you time, and for reading my Admin Application!
-Adi

Could you specify the length of said bans?

Quick post, gotta eat. Bye.

I'd assume about 6-12 hours, just to stop the person from getting on for the rest of their online time that day.

Oh, and the second one for a day or more, depending (again) on the rule violated.

Can I ask a question?
How do people after me get their applications under review, with 10+ replies and 100+ views? Don't you do the applications by posting order?

Can I ask a question?
How do people after me get their applications under review, with 10+ replies and 100+ views? Don't you do the applications by posting order?

Its depends on person , not a on app.

Do not judge anything by time or consistency here. Decisions get made eventually, usually in big sprees.

Only one person voted on you and it was a negative vote. With no positive votes, we cannot accept the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread