Declined Admin Application ^_^ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

youseff

Name/Nickname: Yousef / Houdini

Steam ID: Profile name - Houdini / Username - sc4zr
Online Times: On public holidays like (summer vacation , winter etc) im online usually 10 - 12 hours a day on steam , school times im usually on at 4 hours per days , semester days - 2 hours daily .

Do you have a microphone? Yes i have a mic.

Previous Admin / Mod experiences: I was an admin on a factions server in minecraft .
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?I usually play in Hightower TDM 1 and 2, Deathrun, Saxton Hale and Freak Fortress. *EDIT*: I started playing in Jailbreak and Dm_duel too !

Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? Nope , if i get admin , there is a probability of 70 % i will donate 50 pounds to be come a lifetime donator or i will start donating in small amounts and see how it goes

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? yes i do have experience with sourcemod commands for counter strike and team fortress 2 and minecraft .

Why should we choose you? Because i like to keep the players on the server satisfied and give them a good time / experience while playing on the panda servers , i also like to stop rulebreakers too .

How will you do your job as admin? When the players break the server rules , i'll give them a warning
- Using Racial Language and cursing / swearing will result in a mute / gag for 20 minutes
- Hacking , modding , cheating , exploiting will result in a perma-ban without any warnings
- Teaming - 3 warnings then immediate slay .
- Being AFK (eg - in deathrun or maps that has no afk killers ) : slay
-Spamming either by TEXT or VOICE or not speaking english in voicechat , will result in 2 warnings then mute / gag

thank you .

uhm not accepting any admin applications for a while says the how to so did you even read it

That's not a Steam ID.

We are not accepting any apps for now.

Also, posted in Archived apps, moving it.

Also, looked in gameme, I can't find anyone matching any of the names you gave.

The steam username is private and nobody besides you should know it. I would suggest to remove it

Alright, my opinion so far is:

You played for only one hour in our servers, only on two servers, yet you say that you play on a whole bunch of servers.
You have copied DatAssassin's admin application with this:
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?I usually play in Hightower TDM 1 and 2, Deathrun, Saxton Hale and Freak Fortress. *EDIT*: I started playing in Jailbreak and Dm_duel too !

DatAssassin's app:
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?I usually play in Hightower TDM 1 and 2, Deathrun, Saxton Hale and Freak Fortress. *EDIT*: I started playing in Jailbreak and Duel too.

You have obviously never been active in the community, or the servers at all, nobody knows you, nor we can trust you.

You don't know what a Steam ID is from what I saw, but that's a minor point.

You know the commands on SourceMod on TF2, CS:S (which is the same, since SourceMod is a MetaMod mod for all Source Engine based games), and Minecraft? Minecraft doesn't use SourceMod due to it obviously not being a Source Engine game...

Only 100 hours in TF2, very little and not acceptable IMO.

-1 from me.

Lol.

Besides the obvious points, I feel the need to question your logic.

Why would slaying an AFK player result in anything useful other than raising their death count?
You should just move them into spec if it's a problem.

In Death Run and Hale AFK'ers should be slayed until they've been AFK for too long and you kick them.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? I usually play in Hightower TDM 1 and 2, Deathrun, Saxton Hale and Freak Fortress. *EDIT*: I started playing in Jailbreak and Dm_duel too !

Copying other admin applications can't be acceptable, plus it let us know that you can't answer the question.
That's also lying to us, since you didn't played on every of these servers, which can't be tolerable.
Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? Nope , if i get admin , there is a probability of 70 % i will donate 50 pounds to be come a lifetime donator or i will start donating in small amounts and see how it goes

Trying to indirectly convince us of making you an admin by paying is hopeless, we're not fooled.

As already said, SourceMod isn't available on Minecraft, I guess you were trying to make us believe how much you *effectively* know what is SourceMod, to look more professionnal ? Ouch.
In my opinion, it is obvious that the only thing you want is being an admin and making personal benefit of it.

For a lack of seriousness, a general "no" regarding the other opinions and partially a mendacious application, I guess you failed.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread