Invalid Admin Application: #9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foks

- Your name and/or nickname: Jacob / ⎛⎞Fox⎛⎞

- Your age: 14

- Who gave you permission to apply? : ...

- Your Steam32 ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152714369/

- Your general online times and your timezone: I'm like every day at 18pm to like 24pm or 4am.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: I'm usually play on #9 and #22 and im apply for #9. If i will get report i think Panda-Community have big types of servers and i think so if i will have fun on most of them ^^.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Yea on litlle tf2 server but if i will have problem i will ask another admin for help.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? : Nope but i can try learn or something

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Becouse im very helpful, funny and i think if we can find a common language.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: If someone do something wrong i will tell him to dont do it again but if he dont listen me i will ban him. In short.

• Dislike
Reactions: Trazyn and Lighty
İf you are below 15 you need an admin`s permission to apply .

Profile says he is 21 but the app says he is 14

How to get this permission?
You gotta ask a full admin for it and they can give you permission if they consider that you fit the position. However, what I wonder is: do we really need more Deathrun admins?

• Agree
Reactions: Vanilla
Idk if you need more dr admins i just apply
and thx for tip

Not only am I against this application but this application is also invalid.

Every time I come in the server I have to watch you as you will delay on purpose which you got warned and banned for by me, your behavior in the server is just terrible. As long as you know an admin is in the server you follow the rules but when you know there isn't one on you will instantly start breaking rules (skipping traps with bhop, jumping out of traps which you're not supposed to and purposely delaying).

With that I am against you applying and to finish it, I have banned you earlier this month and there has to be 1,5 month between a ban and your application and seeing that that time hasn't passed yet it makes this application invalid.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:96224320&Submit

This application is closed due obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread