Invalid Admin Application #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBiggestFan

- Your name and/or nickname
My real name is Jose and my ingame nickname is YourBiggestFan.

- Your age
My current age is 15 turning 16 on New Years.

- Who gave you permission to apply?
N/A as I meet age and playtime requirements.

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:5198575

- Your general online times and your timezone

My general times that I am on are 3:00 PM PST to 10:00 PM PST, but most of the time I am on ever before that.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I am currently applying for 24/7 U.S Dodgeball, but I would visit a broader range of servers if needed

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do have a microphone, but I don't usually use it. Though I will use it if I have too.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have no previous experience as an Admin on a TF2 server. I have been an admin in a different game though. (You can ask about that if you want to know more)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No, I have no past experience with SourceMod, but I could learn how.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Let me introduce myself first. My name is YourBiggestFan and I am an active member in the U.S Dodgeball server. I would hope/like to be an admin on the server to help out with the community/server.

The reasons you should choos
e me to be apart of your team is:
1. I am an honest and trustworthy person. In my opinion I feel people could trust me, and I wouldn't just lie in their face. I would just be honest and straightforward.

2. I am a calm person. When in a frustrating situation with the game or a player. I would stay calm and handle the situation rationally.

3. I am active in the forums and ingame. I am usually on the forums all day, and in the game whenever I can. Ingame I try to be active and interact with others, while still telling people to follow rules.

4. While I am usually laid back, though I can be serious when I need to be if someone is doing something wrong.

5. I can work with others, and I am willing to learn. I can work with others to learn how to do something.

6. I can a pretty nice guy in my opinion. Yes, I do mess around but it is all in good fun, and I wouldn't do something out of malice.

Finally, I do have 2 comms and 2 bans. We have all have made mistakes those were my mistakes. I have learned how to make myself a better person from those mistakes and learned to move past them.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Voice Spam: 1 warning if they continue a 2 hour mute.

Chat Spam: 1 warning if they continue a 2 hour gag. Going to place chat log in comments if needed.

Stealing: 3 warnings/slays if continued a 12 hour ban

BodyBlocking: 3 warnings if continued 12 hour ban.

TKing: 1 warning then 12 hour ban if continued.

Hacking: Record a Demo then Perm ban them. Then just post it on their comments later.

Advertising: Take a Screenshot then a Ban. Post Screenshot on comments.

Insulting: 1 warning and a 2 hour gag. Will take a screenshot as needed.

Other Info

My GameME
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1672212

My Bans
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.phpp=banlist&advSearch=YourBiggestFan&advType=name
I have stopped stealing for a while now.

My Comms
https://bans.panda-community.com/in...e=false&advSearch=YourBiggestFan&advType=name
I have tried to fix my chat log as well.

My Last Application
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-app-1t.9153/

Werent you supposed to post another application after the 26th of Sept? It's the 21st... kinda 5 days off.

• Informative
Reactions: HorizonCookie
Nah it was 6th of September.
EDIT: NVM I read that wrong please just invalid or decline this. I feel like a failure.
Will post this again in 6 more days.

Reactions: Vecomti
The reason is clear. Please be more careful about these sorts of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread