Accepted Admin Application #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolfx

- Your name and/or nickname
Tolfx, Matthew.
- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:79575729
- Your general online times and your timezone
UTC +2
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Was mod on a discord server for some years then I left.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
A tiny bit.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I've been around here for 1 year and 2 months (I think) and I know all the general rules and the rules for db. I'm very active and would be lovely to do more instead of just playing and reporting those things I see.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
If someone steals 3 times i would give them a ban for 360 minutes ban. If they keep going i will ban them again for 2,880 minutes (2 days) and again if they break the rule again i would ban them for 10,080 minutes (1 week) and so on again if they do it. It will a ban for 30,240 minutes (3 weeks). If they broke it again another ban for 50,400 minutes (A month) and if they do it one more time a perm ban (9999999999999999999 minutes cause trails can't perm)

Bans [1]
Comms [4]
Dodgeball #04
Dodgeball #19
(Can't get into 29 cause not gameMe)

lZ3barL.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Winner
Reactions: Matth
Alright then I'll go first: I've been rather inactive so I can't speak about your recent behaviour. I remember you being a tad salty on some rare occasions, but other than that I have no complaints, your recent chat seems fine. Since you have been pretty much inactive for the entirety of this month, I'd like to know what's up with that.

That aside I'm interested in Lighty's opinion.

In active for being on alt sorry. For privacy reasons. I'll come back when everything is more chill and by time is prob in 3 or 4 days.

Everything seems OK, Chat clean, Sessions have gone up. If he keeps this up then +1

I'd still like to see your Sessions go up a little. Otherwise +1.

Lighty's given an answer in private, use whatever feedback you've got and apply it in the future.

I'm going to close this up for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread