Declined Admin Application 01.02.24 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

faithinhumanity

Donator
My Username is faith.
Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:70602146

I am currently 21 years old , living in germany

Current Playtime on Freak Fortess 2 Panda Community #13 is 24D and 9h.

Link to my Sourcebans record was not available (404 Not Found) but i got gagged like 2 times. We can discuss that further if i get chosen to have a talk with you guys.

I saw that the server was searching for admins , so i thought that i'd apply.

Server that i am applying for is Panda Community #13 Freak Fortress 2

I am from Germany and i am always online between 4pm-10pm (Mo-Fr)
(12am-10pm on Sa-Su)

I do have a working microphone in a rather good quality.

I don't really have any experience as admin nor as moderator. (only on teamspeak but that doesn't really count in my head.)

I would say that i am suitable for this position due to the amount of time spent on the server and the frequent play time on it. I basically know everybody playing on the server. I almost play daily on the server and even try to be there even if there area only +-4 players. I have enough time on my hands , know how to be respectable and have a rather "high" skill level , which doesn't really matter but i think it should be a reputable thing , right?
I know german , polish and english.
I have a working microphone , if needed. (rather high quality)
I know the main rules on the server and i would read through them more frequently so i have them on mind. So i know when to act and how to act.

as far i remember you were provoking people and calling them unnecessary names since i was the one to mute you for it.
As far as the app goes its a look ok apart from lacking the entire punishment section.
I would say that i am suitable for this position due to the amount of time spent on the server and the frequent play time on it. I basically know everybody playing on the server. I almost play daily on the server and even try to be there even if there area only +-4 players. I have enough time on my hands , know how to be respectable and have a rather "high" skill level , which doesn't really matter but i think it should be a reputable thing , right?
I know german , polish and english.
I have a working microphone , if needed. (rather high quality)
I know the main rules on the server and i would read through them more frequently so i have them on mind. So i know when to act and how to act.
Knowing everyone might be a good thing but also could lead to favoring at some point since they think they can buddy up favors on you. As for the skill level it really doesnt matter here since we just there to make sure everyone can play in peace without having to deal with rulebreakers.
Mic is ok but its more of a JB server requirement.
Looking through your chat and seeing some of it ingame some questionable stuff like this

1707985430158.png

Cant say outside the game ive seen you ever make a report on the forums or make a call in recent times. Maybe making those in the future would improve your chances with the app as for now im gonna have to -1

I have to agree with Solar about your chatlog. Not exactly what an applicant should be saying if they want to represent this community.
Was holding off on a decision in case you did take on the feedback and improve but looks like you have not made the effort so I will unfortunately have to decline your application.
You can reapply a month from now 5th of April 2024. If you do want to reapply, make sure FF2 is open and that you have taken on the feedback given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread