Invalid Admin Application ◬SexuallyAttractiveBinLaden◬ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maitoauto1

- Your name and/or nickname: My real name is Juho and steam name is SexuallyAttractiveBinLaden

- Your age: Im 17year old

- Your Steam2 ID: My steam id is STEAM_0:1:68196193

- Your general online times and your timezone:
-My Time zone UTC/GMT+03:00.
- Im trying to be everyday in the hidden server 1-3h, in weekends more
clip_image001.png

- im mostly online in 17.30pm-21.00pm, weekends normally im 16.00pm-01.00am(somethimes more)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
-usually i play in the hidden and dodgeball and im ready to visit in other servers in case of report.
- i want to apply in the hidden server

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
- i have microphone but I broke it, i will buy new when i get some money :)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: no, don't have any experience as admin or moderator, but i think i would be good admin because im active and friendly player.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
-Not really but im ready to learn
clip_image001.png

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think u guys should choose me because im active, loyal, friendly, happy and funny guy.
Im always ready learn to learn and teach others.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Mic/chat spamming: first I give him a warning and told him to stop, but if he would continue it i would give him 30mins mute.

Hacking: I would give him 1day kick from panda servers

Swearing: first I give him a warning and told him to stop, but if he would continue it i would kick him or mute him
==========================================================

Thanks for reading this
clip_image001.png
and i hope u give honest answers :)

You need at least 72 hours (3 days) of playtime before you even can apply. You have roughly 24 hours (1 day) of playtime.

You need at least 72 hours (3 days) of playtime before you even can apply. You have roughly 24 hours (1 day) of playtime.
Marked as invalid, CLOSED.

You may reapply once you meet all the conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread