Declined Admin application • #17 Jailbreak #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said on some of the servers that you mentioned, not all of them.
The info Patmoshpere gave you was on the jailbreak server, you never said to which server you wanted to apply for, Only where you played mostly or even barely, That's all.
I took a bet and guessed you wanted to whatever was available, so I just dismissed the invailed ones.
as @Satan already said.
its in the tags and title but how cant you see it?
did you even read the title and the tags?
better said there cant be a bet on this.

Reactions: SharpTips
So I take back what I said about "rest of the week." I caught Racer today :3

In the face of an overtalker and a spammer, Racer was very calm and collected. He gave his orders and requests to those who interrupted him with respect and without stooping to their level. I have to be honest, I was quite impressed. After watching Racer for an entire map rotation, I can give my recommendation as a +1

Good luck with the application Racer, and keep up the good work.

• Winner
Reactions: Racer911-1
o I take back what I said about "rest of the week." I caught Racer today :3

In the face of an overtalker and a spammer, Racer was very calm and collected. He gave his orders and requests to those who interrupted him with respect and without stooping to their level. I have to be honest, I was quite impressed. After watching Racer for an entire map rotation, I can give my recommendation as a +1

Good luck with the application Racer, and keep up the good work.
i feel happy if i read such nice responses

@Mr.Fluffy I need your feedback.
@Zushikikato Wolfeh wondering if you have anything else to say due to him posting his punishments up

As for me I know him. Racer. I see him warden now and then, asks some strange questions sometimes. Never thought he would want to be an admin. ^^;
Meh, he's all right. Would take a bit of work if taken on. I'm actually going to be neutral for a change.

To be honest, i would give him a chance. i first had some doubts but he seemed to have improved his behavior, iv seen plenty of legit reports of racer and ingame rule enforcement. +1

declined due to we think you're too young and unexperienced yet, give it some time and then if you'd still like admin apply again and we review the app again deeply.

therefore you may apply again in 1 month; 30.07.2017 but consider to maybe give it a bit longer time. (activity on the forums/servers) aswell doesnt hurt to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread