Declined Admin Application♥ (for FF2 #13) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSoul

-Your name and/or nickname

- My name is Tim and the nickname is IceSoul.

-Your Age

- I´m 17 years old.

-Your Steam32 ID

- STEAM_0:0:80677100

-Your general online times and your timezone

- I am every night on. About on 17-22 pm at least. On weekends it can sometimes be more than 10h per day.
My timezone is UTC.

-Do you have a microphone.

- Yes i have a microphone and use it at Tf2 sometimes.

-What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?

- I play on the Ff2 server and i love this server with the players. :D

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

- Yeah i was in Gmod and in Minecraft Admin for a long time.

Why should we choose you?

- I like you Kevin. Now the real reason: I love to help the new players and especially to have fun with the people on the server. Otherwise, it would be boring if only because is to enforce rules which nevertheless is very important! In addition I find that a lot of players like Wassy are very nice. Blutz is my favorite Admin because he always bullying me as a boss on the server. .-. The main thing I just want to expand my horizons and meet new people. :D

What will you do as Admin?

- As admin I would of course be the first to enforce the rules and the new players they explain. As an example, only English is indeed allowed. Also times with the older players might remember that it is not allowed. Penalties are unfortunately necessary if these players are not abiding by the rules. Also important it is perhaps time also to explain a new player like a boss works. Some do it just not where you have so it keeps them explain.

My mind: I hope that I will be accepted and otherwise I'm happy about every suggestion. This is my view of the duties and functions of the Admins. So it should not be based on your desires I'm sorry.

Reactions: Kevin
Could you explain a bit more about what your punishments are like when someone spams chat/voice, hacks, delays etc?

When hackers I would permanently ban immediately. Spam in chat or voice I would specifically block this person for it. And for the insult, for example there may be a time-limited ban. Also for example, in the Map Castle Siege with the Tele Bug there should be the threat and if he does not hear, he should be killed or spell halt immediately. A threat I would give out first and if he does not stop responding or should he / she get the punishment.

When hackers I would permanently ban immediately. Spam in chat or voice I would specifically block this person for it. And for the insult, for example there may be a time-limited ban. Also for example, in the Map Castle Siege with the Tele Bug there should be the threat and if he does not hear, he should be killed or spell halt immediately. A threat I would give out first and if he does not stop responding or should he / she get the punishment.
Still not really specific tho, most people I know gave a real specific answer on it. With how they would punish, when, how many warnings, for how long etc.

As an example, one could say that a spamming chat. I would first give him a warning and would then wait 2min. If he then does not stop, there is a 1h Chat barrier. For other things like bug there should be 1-2h ban from the server.

I can help you a bit do this...
Spamming in chat (how many minutes gag)
Spamming in voice chat (how many minutes mute)
Being racist/insulting/rude (what would you do)
Hacking (what would you do)
Someone exploiting (what would you do)
Do it like this and it will be 100% better.

Spamming in chat: 30 minutes gag

Spamming in voice chat: 60 minutes

Being racist/insulting/rude: One warning and when he/she do it again 1 hour ban from the server.

Hacking: perma ban

Someone exploiting: Say or write stop it. After this i would ban him for 30min so that he calm down.

Being racist/insulting/rude: One warning and when he/she do it again 1 hour ban from the server.

Someone exploiting: Say or write stop it. After this i would ban him for 30min so that he calm down.
Okay good job... But when you see a hacker you need to record it if you really think he/she is hacking then perma ban him and send the proof to your mentor or another full admin.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kitty
Okay good job... But when you see a hacker you need to record it if you really think he/she is hacking then perma ban him and send the proof to your mentor or another full admin.
Trials can't permaban people at all. You have to make a demo of it and send it to your mentor/full admins. When you made the demo of the person you just ban them for a while like 2 days or so, so that your mentor/full admin can extend it to perm.

Also there is a thing with being racist/insult/rude. There is a difference between the things. When people are just normal rude like "Noob hale!" or "Fuck you!" You shouldn't ban them for it, a gag would be better. But if people are racist, not gonna give examples of that, then you can better give them a ban indeed. Just know when a ban would be right and when a gag would be right since there are different levels of it.

That is difficult. I think every person as admin do it in an other way

You would use another punishment like me Kitty. So i hope you got your answer .-.

That is difficult. I think every person as admin do it in an other way
I know that admins administrate in different ways indeed but for some things a ban just isn't right and most admins know. If you just simply ban a guy for saying stuff like "Fuck you!" or "Noob hale!" That's a bit too harsh. When I was trial my first time I did that too and I got correct a lot by my mentor on it, also other full (also senior back then) admins told me I shouldn't ban people for it.

Oh I messed something up with jailbreak and stuff... Like kitty said send it to a full admin.

When i am an admin so i must learn lots of things and i will ask you or Blutz than.

I have a question. What do you mean with this stuff in your chatlog?
i7s4.png

Also this
mefs.png

• Agree
Reactions: Aokigahara
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread