Invalid admin applica (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAME: My steam name is now Santa❤ #15days to XMAS.

STEAM ID: 76561198088395146

MY GENERAL ONLINE TIME: I am generally online every time i can after school and i generally play most of my weekend away.

I spend moste of my time Panda-community.com tf2 #23 [MGEIGAMEME](i would like to apply for this server)

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?: Yes.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS ADMIN: Im Admin on the a jump server called PeatEar's jump server. and im a mod on viking community.

EXPERIENCE WITH SOURCEMOD: In my time as Admin, i have learned alot of commands.

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?: i really love this community and want to help it =) i also want to do something against rulebreakers so that normal players can enjoy their stay.

MY POLICIE: Abusing Admins is the worst thing i now in tf2, i dont understand, how it can be funny to annoyning by using the powers, you have got to make the server a better place.

i hope i gonna hear form you!:p

If you're only applying for MGE I don't really think we need anyone there. I play there quite often enough (and Solid perhaps too) to give it a bit of coverage, it doesn't need much.

On the app: the Steam ID is wrong and overall it's a bit short and sloppy. Especially the policies part needs to be a lot more than this. I don't think this will lead to anything.

Reactions: Supreme
What sort of problems have you got?

Your application has been invalided 3 minutes ago. It means your application is not good.
... AND, you have posted 2 applications one after the other. Why?

What sort of problems have you got?

Your application has been invalided 3 minutes ago. It means your application is not good.
... AND, you have posted 2 applications one after the other. Why?

He posted two of them before I did anything, then I invalidated the second one because it was a duplicate.

Ye, but I don't understand why he made 2 of them.

EDIT: Anyway, I don't like this application, so it's a -1 from me (for both application and applicant).

xD why
If you're only applying for MGE I don't really think we need anyone there. I play there quite often enough (and Solid perhaps too) to give it a bit of coverage, it doesn't need much.

On the app: the Steam ID is wrong and overall it's a bit short and sloppy. Especially the policies part needs to be a lot more than this. I don't think this will lead to anything.

there is no reason the edit it now

your application is very short and there is some grammatical errors that I think you could fix if you just read your app a second time, as EvoWarrior5 said your policies was very short and they are not giving such a big picture how you would act as an admin.

I don't even know if I am allowed to have any opinions here, but I think you should edit your app and change the policies.
That is atleast what I would do if I had an app like this.

you still copy-pasted on my app on "the why should we choose you ?" --'. that's is not verry good for a admin for me it is a -1.
as other admin said, you should really edit your app.

Now that you mention it, indeed: layout is nearly identical save for the underlining; it even has the same spelling mistake in "policie". Plus of course the copied "why should you choose me" part. Unacceptable.

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread