Accepted Admin Applic:ation #3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBiggestFan

3rd time is a charm.

- Your name and/or nickname
My real name is Jose and my ingame nickname is YourBiggestFan.

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
N/A I meet requirements of age and playtime.

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:5198575

- Your general online times and your timezone
My general times that i am on is 3:00 PM until 8:00-10:00. My timezone is PST(Pacific Standard Time)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on the U.S 24/8 Dodgeball, but I would visit a broader range of servers if needed.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do have a microphone, but I don't really use it to communicate. I would/will use if needed.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no experience of being an admin on a TF2 server, but I do have experience of being an admin on a Garry's mod server.(You can ask about that if you want.)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, I have no experience with sourcemod. I could learn though.
I
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I really enjoy these servers and I want to help out. I want to be an admin because of that and some reasons I believe i am fit for the position is. \

1. I don't get mad much I feel I am a pretty calm person, and I can handle tough situations or deal with situations under pressure.

2. I am a fast learner. If I do something wrong and someone points it out and shows me how to do it correctly I could learn how to do it.

3. I am pretty active and dedicated to the servers/forums. I am always on the forums, and I am usually playing on the servers. I also have 14+ days on the server show some dedication for it.

4. I am not that serious, but if needed I can be.

5. I do have experience of being admin on Garry's Mod, so I think I could learn how to administrate here too.

6. I am a nice guy(In my opinion) and I wouldn't lie about random things.

7. I like interacting with others, having fun, and making friends, but I would still be strict about the rules even with my friends. In addition, while having fun I would still enforce the rules.

8. I am pretty responsible. You can trust me to do things for you (ETC)

Lastly, I do have 2 comms and 2 bans. I did deserve all of them, but I have learned and have not gotten banned or tried to break any rules since. Everyone makes mistakes and those were my mistakes and I have learned from those mistakes.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Voice Spam: 1 warning if they continue a 2 hour mute.

Chat Spam: 1 warning if they continue a 2 hour gag. Going to place chat log in comments if needed.

Stealing: 3 warnings and slays if continued a 12 hour ban

BodyBlocking: 3 warnings if continued 12 hour ban.

TKing: 1 warning then 12 hour ban if continued.

Hacking: Record a Demo then Perm ban them. Then just post it on their comments later.

Advertising: Take a Screenshot then a Ban. Post Screenshot on comments.

Insulting/Racism: 1 warning and a 2 hour gag. Will take a screenshot as needed.

Map exploiting: 3 warnings If continued. 12 hour ban.

Other Information:

1st Admin App: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-app-1t.9153/

2nd Admin App: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-application-2.9862/

Gameme: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1672212

Comms: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=YourBiggestFan&advType=name

Bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=YourBiggestFan&advType=name
Thanks for reading!

Player has met all requirements, so I've marked this as pending.

@Cryptic @Luigi123

Please post feedback within a week. It's highly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

I am the new @Madact :kappa:

Hey there,
I see that you have small mistakes on your application, when submitting an application, be sure to edit any mistakes.

I have played with you several times and seen you enforcing the rules most of the time, however be sure to respect all players, as an Admin/applying for Admin, you must show a clean, friendly and respectful Chat logs which you have, but could use a little improvement, but overall great work with the Chat logs.

I realize that you have two previous bans from our former Admins which is not good in some cases, however as you said, we all learn from our mistakes which is good, but may affect your chance on getting accepted.

Overall, you have improved from your previous applications, however be sure to give some effort on editing any mistakes found in your application. I will be giving you a +0.5. Good luck with your application!

Edit by Madact : Luigi wishes to change his vote to +1 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cryptic
Thank you for the feedback. I did notice 3+ mistakes, but I couldn't edit my own post. Anyway thank you Luigi.

Reactions: Luigi123
Ayy Fan, back at it again with the app :kappa:

Comments:
  • In your first app, I stayed neutral because I wanted to see an improvement in your chat log. Looking at your chat log now, I've noticed significant improvements. You're no longer using binds with profanity, nor saying anything that may be deemed as inappropriate.
  • As Luigi already stated, you enforce the rules. You even take your time to report rulebreakers on forums, when an admin isn't present to help.
  • Your most recent bans date back to over 8 months ago, so I wouldn't stress about it. I also play with you regularly to know that you no longer break the rules.
  • Your policies and punishments are spot on. However, for advertising, you don't need to take a screenshot 'cause their history chat on GameME is sufficient evidence.
Suggestions:
  • I noticed your simple typos, too. When you're submitting an app, whether it be for Panda or college, it's important to proof read, so you don't look unprofessional. Don't stress about it though, 'cause they weren't anything major, and 2-3 typos shouldn't be a significant factor that'll prevent you from administrating.

Overall, it's a +1 from me. Good luck man!

Overall, it's a +1 from me. Good luck man!
Thanks Bud! You have actually really helped me with quite of few things like rules and my chatlog, and I am grateful for that. Thank you for replying, thank you for helping me, and thank you for your feedback/support.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cryptic
It has all the feedback it needs, so I'm putting this into review.
Any changes to feedback or questions, please contact Kevin or me.

sorry for the delay on your application, i'm currently catching up with it and you should have your answer on your application within this weekend.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Cryptic, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread