NickName: pink is best katalander ;3 or just kata/pink

- Your age
i am 22 years old

- Who gave you permission to apply?
the admin who gave me permission was [ℓg∂]☜OxyGenE☞

- Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:0:81270572

- Your general online times and your timezone
im online in the morning just for some mins then after i get home from work. I live in Sweden my timezone is both UTC/GMT +02:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
i play alot on jailbreak and my wish was to one day be admin there and be with my friends and the other admins

- Do you have a microphone?
yes i have a microphone and i always use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
i have never been admin or moderator befor i have always wanted to be one.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
i dont have any experience but im willing to learn it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
im nice to all the players on panda-community jb and they like me too they are awesome same with the admins.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
i would punish freekilling with warning then slay if the player continiues 30 min ban same with blue teamkilling and if they ghost ill give them a warning and if they keep doing it ill kick them if they micspam ill also give them a warning and if they keep doing it ill extend a gag on them and if they are cheating ill call one of the main admins so they could deal with it.

so since redspike and boss left, there is a place in jailbreak kata is the person that i would like to see a trial his playtime is verry good as well as his knowledge odf the rules. he would be a great addition to the team. a big +1

Katalander?
Fantastic!

You're a nice player, you respect rules and want them respected!

A big +1 for me!

You have 7 bans, for teamkilling and freekilling. This makes me to think, are you good admin, if you teamkilled and freekilled others? I know, nobody is perfect and we all makes mistakes, but for me, 7 ban it's too much.

• Agree
Reactions: Kah and Jayy
You have 7 bans, for teamkilling and freekilling. This makes me to think, are you good admin, if you teamkilled and freekilled others? I know, nobody is perfect and we all makes mistakes, but for me, 7 ban it's too much.
trust me he is well suited for the job.

He does try to help out a lot I personally think he is good for admin

trust me he is well suited for the job.
Hey, let's all forgive this former rulebreaker, who was banned 7 times for almost the same reasons in every ban, and reason with him why he should be an admin, where he broke several rules multiple times.

• Winner
Reactions: Jayy
Hey, let's all forgive this former rulebreaker, who was banned 7 times for almost the same reasons in every ban, and reason with him why he should be an admin, where he broke several rules multiple times.
you do not know him. i have bans too all for the same reasons and i do not think i am a bad admin, if i was i wouldn't be anymore.

This guy, he might not have the best grammar or the most detailed explanations...BUT
He is great, he knows how to act. I never hear him Insult except out of fun if People are having a great time which everybody does sometimes. If i were able to i would give him a +1 on this!

I would love to see more infos on the "How would you do your job", cause it's not enough detailed, imo.

Anyways, being completly neutral, i'd say that you sure are a friendly player/person, active enough, and you know the rules, as already said above.

The thing is, you have several bans about "Teamkilling" and "Freekilling",
which is a paradox for someone that's mostly on Jailbreak and wants to become an admin with plans to punish people for things that you already did in the past. You still have done nothing since January, fallowing your sourceban history, even if the guard bans can not be seen from there, so that may be a good point for you, proving that you "changed".

You also sometimes spam the chat with some weird noises, and intentionnaly, overspeak in the same time.

For all the reasons stated before, i'm going to give you a

Kata,
You are a very nice person and your Apply is well written.
Keeping it short: since your Unban, you followed the rules and acted very good in general.
I would like to see you in the JB-Staff.
+1

you do not know him. i have bans too all for the same reasons and i do not think i am a bad admin, if i was i wouldn't be anymore.

what i checked, you only have 2 bans, and that is big difference between his and your bans.

He broke rules multiplies times, he was even permbanned, but got unbanned, this is still too much bans for being admin. What happen is he break rules when he is admin? What if our players start to follow him and start to break rules, because admin break them too?

I feel like someone should point out that he is massively lying about his age right here.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-application.3109/

In this application he said he was 15; and his profile says 15 as well. No way I'm going to believe that he is 22. He may be nice and all, but with this lie added on top of that extensive banlist, you may want to seriously give thought to this before giving him any position.

declined due to lying about your age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread