Invalid admin app (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redspike

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Your name and/or nickname

My name is Daniel but I prefer being called Redspike Online.

- Your Age

I am 15 years old

- Your Steam2 ID

STEAM_0:0:48401950

- Your general online times and timezone

Timezone: UTC +1 (CET)

I am usually online around 16:00 to 19:00 on weekdays; sometimes I also play an hour in the morning. On weekends I am usually playing around 3-5 hours, you will usually find me online from 12:00 to 22:00.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?

I would like to apply for Deathrun 1 and 2, I have recently started to play some 2fort so I could go and help there too.

- Do you have a Microphone?

Yes, and I use it a lot

- Your Previous Experience as and Admin or Moderator

This will be my first time as an Admin.

- Do you have any experience administrating with SourceMod?

I have never actually used SourceMod but I have learned some of the basic commands here: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Admin_commands_(sourcemod).

- Why should we choose you?

Because I an active player that really enjoys talking and helping people. I have recently started to use Mumble to talk with some players in the community and I feel like I want to be part of the “crew”.

finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

This is how I would punish people who break the rules:

Delaying the round

Warning in chat and voice chat if the rule breakers doesn’t listen they will get slayed

Continuous favouring of certain people

Warning in chat and voice chat if the rule breakers doesn’t listen they will get slayed

Using bhop to skip traps:

Instant slay, no warning.

Racist sprays

Instant 24 hour ban

Sexual sprays

Warning if the sprayer refuses to remove the spray and/or doesn’t listen they will get a 30min ban

Disrespectful and offensive behavior towards other players.

Mute, how long the mute will be depends how offensive and the player behaved. If a player said something super offensive they might expect a ban.

Hacking

Instant Permament ban, no warning

I am sorry this thread can be removed I don't want to become an admin (yet). Sorry for taking your time

but it was so good

• Friendly
Reactions: Redspike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread