Accepted Admin App [Server #17 Jailbreak] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redspike

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Quick note: Alot of the sentences in this application is copy pasted from my older app, I talked with EvoWarrior5 and he said that he had no problem with me doing that.

- Your name and/or nickname

My name is Daniel but I prefer being called Redspike Online.

- Your Age

I am 15 years old (Born in 1999 if that matters)

- Your Steam2 ID

STEAM_0:0:48401950

- Your general online times and timezone

Timezone: UTC +1 (CET)

I am usually online around 16:00 to 19:00 on weekdays; sometimes I also play an hour in the morning. On weekends I am usually playing around 3-5 hours, you will usually find me online from 12:00 to 22:00.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?

Jaibreak.

- Do you have a Microphone?

Yes, and I use it a lot.

- Your Previous Experience as and Admin or Moderator

This will be my first time as an Admin on a TF2 server, I have been an admin on a small Minecraft server with my friend, the only thing I did there was teleporting people into lava.

- Do you have any experience administrating with SourceMod?

I have never actually used SourceMod but I have learned some of the basic commands here: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Admin_commands_(sourcemod).

- Why should we choose you?

Because I an active player that really enjoys talking and helping people. I have recently started to use Mumble to talk with some players in the community and I feel like I want to be part of the “crew”.

Also Jailbreak is a gamemode where having good and active admins is necersary for the server to stay clean from freekillers and stuff like that.

finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

First of I want to tell you that it is impossible to say right now exactly what actions I would take to punish rulebreakers, since it really depends on the situation.

Here is some of the punishments I would give for different types for rulebreakings, please tell me if any of these are bad.

Freekilling, not with intention to ruin the game but just because of lack of knowledge about the rules.

Revieve the freekilled asap, then tell the freekiller that what he did counts as freekilling and is against the rule.

Freekilling, with intention to ruin the game

Revive the freekilled asap, Day ban (24hrs) and Guard Ban (24hrs) for the freekiller.

Racist sprays

Instant 24 hour ban

Sexual sprays

Warning if the sprayer refuses to remove the spray and/or doesn’t listen they will get a 30min ban

Disrespectful and offensive behavior towards other players.

Mute, how long the mute will be depends how offensive and the player behaved. If a player said something super offensive they might expect a ban.

Hacking is PERMA ban no warning

Thanks for reading guys!

• Agree
Reactions: NooTiI3oy
You have some good time on Jailbreak and i have seen you before on mumble but i found some chatlogs that are interesting, i might not get them all but heres what i got
Feb 2, 2015 7:47:54 pm: rekt coward
Jan 31, 2015 2:26:58 pm: he is camping like a lil wittelchbach
Jan 31, 2015 8:38:52 pm: wow bunch of pussies stickycamping
Jan 30, 2015 8:48:18 pm: WHO THE FUCK KILLED ME
Jan 30, 2015 8:49:28 pm GODDAMMIT HE FREEKILLS ALL
Jan 29, 2015 4:17:38 pm are you dumb or sumthin
Jan 29, 2015 4:52:54 pm FUCKING KIDS
Jan 30, 2015 8:32:13 pm my balls are to heavy
These are what i found from chat in Gamme i think these are yours tell me if im wrong first time finding chat log.

You have some good time on Jailbreak and i have seen you before on mumble but i found some chatlogs that are interesting, i might not get them all but heres what i got
Feb 2, 2015 7:47:54 pm: rekt coward
Jan 31, 2015 2:26:58 pm: he is camping like a lil wittelchbach
Jan 31, 2015 8:38:52 pm: wow bunch of pussies stickycamping
Jan 30, 2015 8:48:18 pm: WHO THE FUCK KILLED ME
Jan 30, 2015 8:49:28 pm GODDAMMIT HE FREEKILLS ALL
Jan 29, 2015 4:17:38 pm are you dumb or sumthin
Jan 29, 2015 4:52:54 pm FUCKING KIDS
Jan 30, 2015 8:32:13 pm my balls are to heavy
These are what i found from chat in Gamme i think these are yours tell me if im wrong first time finding chat log.
Yes this is my chat i wrote everything

• Useful
Reactions: Lukas
Oh. Uhm that's not good.
To be honest the only one I find bad of these is the one where I am saying "FUCKING KIDS" and I admit that that was kind of stupid. Also you need to see the actuall situation to understand what I meant with alot of those sentences you mentioned.

I will make a better reply when I come home from school :)

To be honest the only one I find bad of these is the one where I am saying "FUCKING KIDS" and I admit that that was kind of stupid. Also you need to see the actuall situation to understand what I meant with alot of those sentences you mentioned.

I will make a better reply when I come home from school :)
Oh. Well you just shouldn't say anything about these things I was a jailbreak player in blackout and I know it's aggregating but you gotta be chill and nice. My advice be chill, calm and collective while playing. Someone will correct me since I'm the youngest admin but that's just my advice.

Oh. Well you just shouldn't say anything about these things I was a jailbreak player in blackout and I know it's aggregating but you gotta be chill and nice. My advice be chill, calm and collective while playing. Someone will correct me since I'm the youngest admin but that's just my advice.
you are probably right and to be honest I have said alot of shit in online chats that I regret, I have tried to be a little bit more calm when I joined this community, but I am pretty impulsive so that is hard.

I still don't agree that anything of the chat you mentioned was "bad"

being a admin of jailbreak and seeing him verry often i can tell you he is a verry nice guy. i am sure he had a bad day or something because he is verry mature while in jailbreak (when i am here). he is connected often and know all the rules. i think this chatbox is not representative of him all the time.

also a one day ban for a simple freekill is way too much. same for the guard ban. the guard ban is counted in play time. if you disconnect from jailbreak it stops and restart from where it stoped as soon as you reconnect. also it is alive minutes and you know how much it is hard to stay alive in jailbreak ^^. but we can help you with this

also a one day ban for a simple freekill is way too much. same for the guard ban. the guard ban is counted in play time. if you disconnect from jailbreak it stops and restart from where it stoped as soon as you reconnect. also it is alive minutes and you know how much it is hard to stay alive in jailbreak ^^. but we can help you with this
One day ban is perfect imo, as I expect people to know the rules before being a guard.
I agree with you on the guardban thing tho.

One day ban is perfect imo, as I expect people to know the rules before being a guard.
I agree with you on the guardban thing tho.
As I said it is hard to say what I would so in different types of situations, keep in mind though that this is a player that freekills everyone on the red team when the round starts so the game is almost unplayable, how about a day ban and a 6 hrs guard ban?

As I said it is hard to say what I would so in different types of situations, keep in mind though that this is a player that freekills everyone on the red team when the round starts so the game is almost unplayable, how about a day ban and a 6 hrs guard ban?
we will talk about that if you are accepted don't worry ^^

trust me playing with him i know him well. those 3 insult aren't representative of him. he is verry mature and doesn't break any rules. i never had any problems with him.

An admin has the power to do something; a player does not. It is natural to be more frustrated when you are powerless.

Of course temper and emotional interference matter a great deal, also in the selection process, but we need not treat applicants as if they are admins already. (Needless to say that it is something to work on regardless.)

Last edited:
i allready said it, this is not representative of him on the server. i could understand if there was a whole lot of insults but there is only 3 here. trust me he is a mature player.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread