Declined Admin App (Redd) (for FF2 and VSH) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are making me laugh now, racism, insults, swears, are you guys serious?
Broski, ofc swearing is a big problem, he want to be an admin, he CAN'T act like that, look at his chat log first than talk.
Ka, i dont care about that u have played some games with him, and that he wasn't breaking any rules when you was there, same as Broski, look at chat log, than talk.
I shouldnt judge a person just from a chat logs? Ofc i should, Admin can't act like a 10 yrs old child.

24 Jan 2015 16:47:00 U suck massive black brick
23 Jan 2015 17:59:29 Yes I fap to allien purneo
23 Jan 2015 16:13:54 Anal probe
23 Jan 2015 16:13:28 I massive erection

And you're voting +1?

Again, You cant judge a person off Chat logs and comments alone, I've known Lucas for about a year now, wow he said some things in chat, everyone does, No ones perfect, I can judge you by your comments on Apps, all you do is show up and put in a chat log, What are you even achieving by this? You dont know Lucas (Redd) Therefore your comment is invalid.

Im Sticking to my Guns, Lucas is a bit Raw with his words, and I wouldn;t let a child and his Chat log spam ruin his Name, I;ve been playing with Lucas for a year, and he is a typical Gamer, he's a great laugh, if given admin He would change, I asked him why He applied and he responded with "I love playing on Panda and I want to give back to the community"
so I say Lucas should get a chance as it was a genuine reply, Weeds comment should be removed as it has been less than helpful, Seems Lucas mainly speaks on Mic, and when he has, He has been enforcing rules, and generally talking with players, So I say Ignore Weeds Chat Log, as it only has Negative output, and follow comments made my people who actually Know him, and have played with him, because everyone who has will agree with me, Lucas is Awesome, a great friend and a Great player!

Weed just seems to want to bring everyone down, so please Weed, if you have nothing Nice or COnstructive to say then keep it to yourself.

• Winner
Reactions: Lukas
Either way, without dedication on the servers right now Lucas is looking a bit bleak. So we'll wait it out and see. Right now I've not voted, I'm still waiting to see him put in the effort. I won't go off knowing him alone because panda needs active suitable admins. If we just let in people we know people would be admin but would not actually put in the effort. Just, it would be an admin for the sake of having the tag/powers and not actually doing anything.

Though the chat log was insightful. I guess I never really noticed. I know the jokes towards me where innocent but the other parts do look worrying. If I was someone who didn't know Lucas I would be concerned.

• Agree
Reactions: Joe
Weed (can't tag you because of the retarded characters), I think knowing someone personally and knowing he was joking and also knowing that he would stop if told by people who know him goes against you making a huge strong judgement on a damn chat log.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas and Broski
Then surely if it was a Joke thnen your input was not needed and you've wasted everyones time.GG

But Good Luck Lucas <3
So you interpreted it as "I was just joking" instead of "This is just stupid in my opinion"?

GG indeed

• Winner
Reactions: Redspike
Either way, without dedication on the servers right now Lucas is looking a bit bleak. So we'll wait it out and see. Right now I've not voted, I'm still waiting to see him put in the effort. I won't go off knowing him alone because panda needs active suitable admins. If we just let in people we know people would be admin but would not actually put in the effort. Just, it would be an admin for the sake of having the tag/powers and not actually doing anything.

Though the chat log was insightful. I guess I never really noticed. I know the jokes towards me where innocent but the other parts do look worrying. If I was someone who didn't know Lucas I would be concerned.
I'll admit my recent week or so has been pretty lacking in play time. I've been looking at what schools I want to sign up for or what studies I might be intrested in. It's my last year so I've been Busy with that. I've since signed in for 7 studies and should have a bit more free time on my hands from now on.

24 Jan 2015 16:47:00 U suck massive black brick
23 Jan 2015 16:49:16 Madact u suk pot noodles m8
22 Jan 2015 14:12:25 Pussy
22 Jan 2015 13:59:57 great fucking mic spamming kids
21 Jan 2015 17:02:56 GTFO RADISH
21 Jan 2015 16:36:28 gg SCRUB HAHAHAHAHHAHAH L0LOLO0L2
21 Jan 2015 16:51:00 #GoodThingsFrom2014Aren'tAllowedToBeGoodAnymoreFuckingKidsAndSuch
21 Jan 2015 15:51:46 Grammar nazi

21 Jan 2015 15:40:48 Come here scrub
21 Jan 2015 15:34:38 Oh no he's shit
21 Jan 2015 14:19:32 Asian bitches
20 Jan 2015 19:33:49 Madact so shit
20 Jan 2015 16:10:07 OMG LOOK AT MIKU'S PANTY I"M REALLY INTO BITCHES WITH MASSIVE EYES AND IRRITATING VOICES
20 Jan 2015 16:08:55 Asian bish 2 slow
20 Jan 2015 15:54:04 FUCK OFF ASIAN SHIT

13/21
50% of his chat is swearing. Its -1000000 from me.
seems like someone hates asians :(
so you also dont love pandas :sadpanda:

• Winner
Reactions: Kah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread