Declined Admin App Funky Trey Cakes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Trey Cakes

- My Real Life Name is Trey Unkown, but My steam name right now is Funky Trey Cakes.
-I am 15, but I'm going to be 16 in 10 days.
-My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:120164823
-I am Generally on from 5p.m.-12p.m., but I do get off early occasionally so 5p.m.-11p.m. is also accurate and my timezone is Central
-USA Freak Fortress 2 24/7 is what I play and is what I am applying for. I would try my best to get to the server that is in need.
-Yes, I have a microphone, but it is broken at the moment and also I don't usually use a microphone anyway.
-I have been a Admin on a Gmod server that was closed a couple of years ago, but I am ready for another go at it in Team Fortress 2.
-No, but I am ready to learn.
- I would be a great member of the team time-wise because I could be around earlier then the other admins. I notice when someone is breaking a rule better than the average person does. I am a pretty nice guy and try to be friends with most everyone.
-When ever I am on Freak Fortress 2 24/7 I have realized that call doesn't seem to work because the other admins are away, but If i was an admin I could put a stop to the Mic spammers and also chat spammers that I see everyday on this server. I would listen to the people if they have a problem with a person in particular instead of just saying " Oh well I'll keep an eye on them."I also see the problem of people not doing their damage or just boss delay in general, but with me that will stop. I have noticed people saying they are admins then people think they actually are and expect to be treated well , but as you can guess they are not.Why not have me fix the problems so many people experience. I think it is wrong to make fun of someone because of their voice or hats or knowledge of the game, so i want to fix this. If someone is not following rules I will first give a warning. The warning will then be followed by a kick if my orders were not followed. If my orders are still not followed or I am harassed for the action I will give a 30 minute ban and will increase by 30 minutes for each time I see said person acting out of line. The limit for this is two hours.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
@Everyone. Since the Usa admins're gone (@Cryptic is an exception), this application is
giphy.gif

Now, let's be serious: I'm the only one who now is taking care of the other ff2, I require to tell that you got like the most part of the peeps in the server a big affection to the CapS lock and the binds, the behaviour in the point of view of the playing is ok, averaged I could say. But, for me is a -1, apologies. I would to see your attitude more improved to a way where you're considering you're going to be admin, like enforcing more the rules and control yourself by refraining to go near the breaking of the simple chat rules.

Edit#1-With "averaged player" I meant a normal one like others, that doesn't try to get punished by silly things just like exploiting
Edit#2-Some full admin please moves the application in the correct section, I just noticed where it is

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolf
Short application with not enough detail within each section and this was also posted in the wrong section. Certain sections filled out highlight strange opinions and moral towards being an admin.
Applicant has advertised hacks within the past. This was during the time when there was an opinion split between what would be the correct punishment for it.
The sessions are good at least, chat log could be worse but it is not the best either.

If you improve on what you have in the future you could actually have a chance. I want to see dedication and an attitude improvement. But for now, it is a -1.

• Informative
Reactions: Deep
declined, please put more effort into your next app.
you may apply again in 1 month so; 28.10.2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread