Invalid Admin Apllication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
Mr Russian Husky (nickname: Husky)

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
( Over 15 )

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:136195068

- Your general online times and your timezone
Any time i'm usually on but most of the times it is from 1 PM to 7 PM.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I want to apply for #13 Server Freak Fortress, but I would go to a different server in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have had experience (Moderator, Co-owner, and admin x2)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I have a lot of experience with administrating with SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I would like to be part of Panda-community because I believe there is rules being broken and not enough admins on the servers to shut down on a lot of things I have seen.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. Well I would not accept bullying, Hacking, Speed Hacking, Glitching (getting somewhere you are invulnerable or where the boss cannot get you) Impersonating and threatening to ban / kick if you are not an admin (or mod, or owner, or co-owner, etc) For bullying my punishment would simply be to tell them to stop. For Hacking I would ban for 30 days same with Speed hacking. For glitching I would tell them not to do it again and ban them for a day. Impersonating I would ban for 30 days and threatening to ban if not an official would be 30 days.

Thank you for your time,
Husky.

14 minutes in server and already want to be an admin. Oh god, oh man. There are rulebreakers for life you to handle

Just 2d 23h and 46mins more and you may reapply again

I suggest spending more time in your next app, if you wish to do so.

If someone in the @Gameserver Admin would decline this, cuz in phone

Marked invalid due to not having minimum required playtime (3 days).

You may reapply once you meet the required playtime.

Closed.

I've caught this player teaming/refusing to deal dmg on NA FF2. When slain he whines about it and questions why he was slain when I gave him and his buddy 10 seconds to move and fight the hale.

Not admin material imo.

• Informative
Reactions: Trazyn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread