Accepted Admin Aplication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canlock

- Your name and/or nickname:
Canlock

- Your age:

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread):
Stabbin

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):
STEAM_0:1:106402812

- Your general online times and your timezone:
Online Times: Weekdays,00:03 PM- 00.01 AM. Weekends,Almost 24/7.

Time Zone:
UTC +2:00(Turkey)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
#6 Hightower.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):
Yes,I do.But I rarely use it.

-Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
No.There is a first time for everything.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
Not much.I got so many admin friends for learn.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
I am so active player.I love rules.I love helping people.I dont like rule breakers,i want funny game not boring or anonying game with rule breakers.I want make people happy with clean server from rulebreakers.I want make the server joyful and funny for people without rule breakers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.:
I'll keep server safe from cheaters,spammers,rules breakers.
If Someone Mic Spamming; I'll warn him 2 times,If he still doing it I'll mute him for 40-60 Minutes.

If Someone Spamming On Chat:I ll warn him 2 times,If he still doing it I'll Gag him for 40-60 Minutes.

If Someone Hacking;I ll Spectate him.If I'm sure I'll record a demo for proof.And I'll Permant Ban him.

-Canlock

U have alot of lenny spam in your chat history, you should leave that out. Like every third word is lenny. 19 year old can be mature enough not to spam in chat

• Agree
Reactions: DrunkDoc and Madact
I would try to use the options like: Underline, Bold
so it would be easier to read, anyways it looks pretty good

• Agree
Reactions: Canlock and XenoX
Yea,I know Im not good at this write things.In the future i ll fix it.Thanks for ur like.

• Agree
Reactions: Deep
just letting you know that the app is under review.

• Winner
Reactions: Deep
I don't generally vote on the administrator applications because most of the time people apply for the servers I have no relation to but this one is in my arena.

I have been on both the Hightower servers for quite also know most of the active and intelligent players and I must say Canlock is one of them. He's more of an assistant to me currently as there's no other admin on Hightower servers except Stabbin who has been very helpful but as we know he has other servers and developmental stuff to concentrate on, so another admin on these servers would be very pleasing for me. His activity is good and keeps out of the fights also regularly helps me keep the server in check when I am not around or not concentrating.

The only problem from my side would be if he could try being on the Hightower #10 too, as I'd need help there too, other than that there's nothing to worry about.

I guess the lennys or emoticons problem can be dealt with as most of the new comers have that problem in common, it's not that attitude cannot be changed, that's why we have trial runs. I support you. So you don't let me down Canlock. ;)

Last edited:
accepted, basically do that what spAce said and you're good to go.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @spAce , should you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread