Accepted Admin aplication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Name/Nickname: Drake

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:37955086

Online Times and timezone: On weekdays I'm usually online every day at (17:00-21:00). I spend more time on weekends.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but I rarely use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: None

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I always play on dm_duel_v1_panda2, so if I become an admin this would be the only server that I would like to take charge.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No, I don't even know what it is.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player and I really like this server and this community. And lately I noticed that when someone reports, no admin comes. I really hate when i'm having a good time and some players are rule breaking. I have spent a lot of time playing on this server to know how annoying can be a player that rule breaks. And I think i'm qualified to do something about.

What will you do as Admin?: I'll make sure to let players know when they break the rules. And I will warn them once. Then I'll act accordingly as appropriate. Whether mute / slay / kick / bann (if their behavior does not change). I will not tolerate racism or hackers.

5866_101.png

Last edited:
An addendum from me as dm_duel exclusive admin of the moment:Drake is not only the #1 on the server, but also a mature and understanding person. Granted, he has little to no SM knowledge, but it'll be the only thing he needs mentoring in. Rules, he both understands and follows, without fanaticism or other outbreaks of childish attitude. All in all, I'd like him policing the server along with myself.

As it was me who approached him about this, an obligatory +1 here.

Reactions: Lumius and Drake
drake is a mature and verry good player. he is often connected, he respect and understands the rules as hisu said. plus me and hisu are almost the only admins connected on duel. drake would be a verry good admin. i am sure he will learn fast enough the sourcemod admin commands. for me it is a +1.

Reactions: Lumius and Drake
I feel like I recall that you were a tad rude to people that I saw once or twice some time back, but looking over your recent log I see nothing bad there. Moreover, you're already telling people about the rules all the time.

I will be accepting this. As was already clear would happen, @Hisu will be assigned to be your mentor. Kevin will add you to give you your rights.

What a beautiful surprise!. Many thanks for the vote of confidence :'D.

Reactions: Lumius
added rights also added to the calladmin system for the duel server :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread