Invalid Admin aplication STEAM_0:0:110501699 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SushiCookies

Hello again
My name is Antonio(IRL) knowed as SushiCookies
Im 16 this year im getting 17
My steam ID why my steam ID appeared up
Timezone is Europe for me i can be online all the day and sometimes some hours
I ussualy play on Trade minecraft yes i will
Yes i have a microphone
Well i never do bad things when i was admin i actually just played kill people and if they say stop i stop and i was also trading sometimes
Yes i do
Because i can help you i can help the server to become bigger and i can help players in need of help
OK i would make the server bigger and i would help people who got scammed and probably try to banned the scammer and i would help the F2P to learn the game

The application is invalid for the follow reason: You have not met the minimum playtime requirement (3 days)

You can find your server play-time here: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2079395

You may reapply when you have 3 days played time in the server you are interested in.

Invalid and Closed

- The minimum age for applying is 15. If you are younger than this but are very sure you are mature enough and can do it, you may PM one of our admins and ask for permission to apply.

- You need to have a good amount of playtime on our servers (minimum of 72 hours on each server you apply for; more if you only apply for 1 server).

- Applications that we find out have copied from other applications, whether it be from this forum or another, will be automatically marked invalid without discussion. This includes literal copying as well as an exact copy with a few changes.

-You may not have any bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months

- If you retract your application or if it is declined, you may not apply again for one month. Any new application you post before that amount of time has passed will be marked invalid. Keep in mind that invalid applications do not paint a pretty picture of you and will weigh heavily into our final decision.

These are the requirements for applying; if you do not meet these requirements, your application will be automatically invalid/denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread