Accepted Admin Aplication on MK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin1025

Name/Nickname: Assassin1025, or John (nickname in reallife)

Who gave me permission to apply?: I heard that you wanted to ask me to be an admin but at the past I wasnt interested

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46951664

Your general online times and your timezone: Im mostly everyday online from 14/15 -22 CET. I play most of my time on panda MK (29.1-6.2.16 Im on vacation)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes but sometimes I prefer to type

What Panda Community servers do you useally play on?: I play 98% of my time I play on Mario kart

Do you have experience with adminstrating with sourcemod?: No.

Why should we choose you?: Honestly I dont know. . . But since I play most of my time on Panda MK I thought I could give a try to be an admin there because I see many people who dont follow the rules like hacking, spawn camping, talking in another langue ect. Most times the admins of the server are not online so the players must try to deal with thoses rule breakers. Like I said I play most of my time on MK I saw many things. Mostly I see people who speak in another langue. Of course I brooke some rules by my self so I think Im not good enough to be an admin but I give it a try.

What will you do as an admin?: I want to be sure that the rule brakers follow the rules and the players can play happily

How would you do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments?: If they talk in another language I would warn them. If they still dont want to listen I warn them three times, after that I mute them. Same with kicking three warnings than kick. If you take me as an admin I honestly dont know if Ii can take it but for that its your choice Ii wont take it bad if you dont take me as an admin.
Thank you for your time to read this and have a nice day ^^

Reactions: XenoX
Could you add a short overview of how you would punish players?
e.g. Micspamming - permanent ban (of course don't use this)

This is a usefull one to point out.
But ofcourse your Mentor and the other Mario Kart admins can guide you trough this as well.
Normally you will give a warning twice when people speak a other language/micspam following with a 1-2h mute on them.
Just type a small part what you think needs to be done about players who insult in the chat micspam etc, and how much time.

I heard that "you" wanted to ask me to be an admin but at the past I wasnt interested
--
Just curious, who asked you?

Also, A microphone isn't needed for MarioKart, but it can be very usefull if players are bothering others trough the microphone since they tend to ignore the chat oftenly if they are on the microphone.

You made a short application, but it's quite decent.
"What will you do as an admin?" < This part needs to be a bit longer if you ask me.
We can always use the extra help on the servers and it's very honest of yourself to admit that you've made mistakes on the server yourself.
I am sure your mentor can help you trough since you are willing to learn.

I will give you a +0.5 for your application, I wish you good luck!

Just curious, who asked you?
Back when Jarza went to the USA we (Skiffa, Killermen and me) thought about looking for a new trial. We had some options but sadly nobody was interested, Assassin was one of them. Now that Killermen and Skiffa quitted I'm happy to see that he's applying.

Assassin plays for a long on mario kart (even longer than zeprus) , he knows the rules pretty well , as i know him on real life i know he can take problems very serious and solve them fairly , i would say he is suitable for this job

• Informative
Reactions: Wolf

Like mute them for few min. or kick them for few min if they really dont respect the rules.

Not speaking english = 20 min mute
Insulting = 30 min mute
Singing = 15 min
Voice spam = 30 min mute
Insult in chat = 30 min gag
Spam in chat = 30 min gag
Keep brakeing the rules after mute/gag = 20 min kick

Since you added your policies there is nothing else missing on your app.

So here is my vote:
I've known you since quite some time yet, propably not nearly for as long as @Kitso but it's enough to know that you suit the job. As said earlier we already wanted to ask you anyways, you remind players of the rules, report them to us, you are polite, you are fun to play with. The only bad thing I see is that your policies don't include stuff like spawncamping or hacking but I'm positive you'll make the right decision in these cases.

All together I'm happy that you finally applied.

a HUGE +1 for you

Edit: Forgot to mention your incredible long playtime!

I forgot to say that for some reason I cant read/ hear everything people say/type for example Gameberonero

Hello Assassin, i know my vote wont count because i am not an admin but you are a nice and friendly person and i wish you the best luck whit your application
EDIT: He helps palyers every time i am on the server and he helped me aswell. Also he never insults or be mean to someone else he have the qualitys for an admin!
Keep Calm and play on Mariokart

Last edited:
Name/Nickname: Assassin1025, or John (nickname in reallife)

Who gave me permission to apply?: I heard that you wanted to ask me to be an admin but at the past I wasnt interested

Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46951664

Your general online times and your timezone: Im mostly everyday online from 14/15 -22 CET. I play most of my time on panda MK (29.1-6.2.16 Im on vacation)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes but sometimes I prefer to type

What Panda Community servers do you useally play on?: I play 98% of my time I play on Mario kart

Do you have experience with adminstrating with sourcemod?: No.

Why should we choose you?: Honestly I dont know. . . But since I play most of my time on Panda MK I thought I could give a try to be an admin there because I see many people who dont follow the rules like hacking, spawn camping, talking in another langue ect. Most times the admins of the server are not online so the players must try to deal with thoses rule breakers. Like I said I play most of my time on MK I saw many things. Mostly I see people who speak in another langue. Of course I brooke some rules by my self so I think Im not good enough to be an admin but I give it a try.

What will you do as an admin?: I want to be sure that the rule brakers follow the rules and the players can play happily

How would you do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments?: If they talk in another language I would warn them. If they still dont want to listen I warn them three times, after that I mute them. Same with kicking three warnings than kick. If you take me as an admin I honestly dont know if Ii can take it but for that its your choice Ii wont take it bad if you dont take me as an admin.
Thank you for your time to read this and have a nice day ^^
if you want to get maybe accepted then you should've improve your activity pretty quick.

b8ao.png

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
just letting you know that your app is under review.

accepted, welcome in da team!
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Zeprus , should you have any questions feel free to ask any of us.

landscape-1451583669-panda-mom-bed.gif

Reactions: Maxim and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread