Admin abuse or are they allowed? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoiD

Donator
Donator
Today I played with my friends and another guys on your dm Server. Then when we camped in the top of enemys base, Saxton Hale come and give him/her the weapon 9205 and killed all there-.-.
He went up with his hyperspeed, overloaded, and other things to kill us! I have one screen how he gave the weapon 325. But the screen from 9205 doesn't got saved-.-

Is he allowed to do this? or was it an abuse?
When it was an abuse please close this and a sorry to Saxton Hale

This is not allowed, it's allowed in cases when everyone on server recieve same weapon in agreed situations for fun purpose only, fragging others with custom weapon is abuse, we will take appropriate measures against future misbehaviour of mods/admins, and i apologize in front of panda community for this unpleasant experience and i hope this will not affect your enjoyment on our servers.

On another note, base camping is allowed, and it's not unusual on deathmatch maps, in fact, goal is to capture enemy base, and enemies should use strategy and team work to free their base from your invasion (often when enemy team is in my teams base, i can take them out all by myself, all i need is loch n load, sticky launcher, and maybe little luck with rtd, but in most cases it takes me 2 minutes to clear out base only with loch n load and few stickies...), therefore, there is no reason for admin actions against this type of gameplay. Once again, my apologies.

jasieknms[Happy Panda]' said:
Just a question wich admin did this? I know danny abuses sometimes but well And kevin does sometimes for fun.
Answer to your question is in first post.

I am sorry for what I did. I did overuse a plugin and I know it was wrong of me to do it. For me, I did it for fun, and I am sure Kevin did it also for fun.

For me it won't have a bad effect for your servers. But for other it's a bad effect. Some of my friends left the server instantly an doesn't play there often now:(
Please stop that in future.

VoiD' said:
For me it won't have a bad effect for your servers. But for other it's a bad effect. Some of my friends left the server instantly an doesn't play there often now:(
Please stop that in future.
whats the name of your friend?

You know my two clanmembers: lucader11 and DencraftLP?
This two I mean.

VoiD' said:
You know my two clanmembers: lucader11 and DencraftLP?
This two I mean.
yeah, DencraftLP have insulted last time i played on duel "fuck you asshole admin".. compunch

ill sum it up from my side:
about saxton: seems like he didnt use his second chance. revoked admin rights for now - cant see in future - maybe this will changed again - maybe not
about danny: like saxton, he gets a second chance, i hope he uses it and will never abuse again
about kevin: stop abusing as well - simply as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread