Declined Admin Abuse of Powers...Good Server, But admin banned to be a dick (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can continue to argue this @"Swaggy" Show me the terms and conditions, and i will prove you wrong. Please, be my guest.

Terms of condition are about the jailbreak rules, there are general rules to.

You want that we unban you?

So tell us:

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account
Steam ID
Date and Time of the Ban
Reason about the Ban
Admin that Banned you
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute

You have not followed this template.

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Metraphic
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:122976803

Date and Time of the Ban: "20:09
Reason about the Ban: "impersonating admin"
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: He was abusing powers when he banned me

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: He was abusing powers when he banned me

A real reason please.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
Terms and conditions can only be viewed upon entering a server, which you unfortunately are unable to do right now. :p
The link to the rules are posted above; I highly suggest you read them so that you don't get banned for "Jokingly Impersonating Admins" again.

• Winner
Reactions: kingh3 and Tsumiki
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Metraphic
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:122976803

Date and Time of the Ban: "20:09
Reason about the Ban: "impersonating admin"
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Reason for unban(Edit): He had no right to ban me. I did not break any rules. I did not change my name to an admin's. Nor did i threaten to ban,gag, or anything to anybody. He had no right to ban me for appearently "Impersonating an Admin"

• Disagree
You impersonated an admin. That alone is a reason to be banned. And now arguing with pretty much every is not a good idea, I suggest giving up this nonsense.

• Agree
You agreed to the rules when joining the server and if you failed to read them and abide by them then that is YOUR fault and not ours. You impersonated being an admin which you clearly aren't and were punished for it by Madact. Every admin and community member here agrees your ban is justified.

Btw this is brainlessness as stated. Now can someone please clarify that Madact is a he??? ;)

• Funny
With what all has been said and the evidence being that this is clearly denied I'm going to go ahead and close and decline this ban appeal due to this being a proven breach of rules plus the thread was not properly made. If you don't want to be banned again please read and follow the rules as it's your obligation to do so when playing on our servers.

/closed

Assuming the Voteban had a legit reason, you were very diligent in the last 4 days, matey:
http://www.opstonline.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:122976803&advType=steamid
http://ugc-gaming.net/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:122976803&advType=steamid

With what all has been said and the evidence being that this is clearly denied I'm going to go ahead and close and decline this ban appeal due to this being a proven breach of rules plus the thread was not properly made. If you don't want to be banned again please read and follow the rules as it's your obligation to do so when playing on our servers.

/closed

whoops, that didn't show up to me until I posted my reply. Sorry for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread