Adding Juggernaut to 1 of the 2 db servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro4D

Hello everyone.

I recently saw alot of new people to dodgeball #4 who tried to vote for juggernaut. And ofcourse we don't have that plugin on the server. But why not adding it? I mean if they don't like Juggernaut they can go to the other server. For example #19.

If there are any questions I am gladly to discuss them with you.

Reactions: DeadSworn
Question 1.

What is this? Just one guy with more health?

Question 1.

What is this? Just one guy with more health?

See it as a bonus round. It's 1 player vs all the other players in the server. And the player who's alone has a massive increased health boost.

we used to have it on both servers but i removed it years back.
i am not exactly sure what the reason was but i could add it back incase there is a interest in it.

Reactions: Nitro4D
we used to have it on both servers but i removed it years back.
i am not exactly sure what the reason was but i could add it back incase there is a interest in it.

Well as I said. I think it might be a idea to add it on 1 of the 2 servers. For example on #4. And as I said. I saw people trying to vote for juggernaut. And I think the people of Dodgeball #4 are not dissagreeing to get Juggernaut back.

Well as I said. I think it might be a idea to add it on 1 of the 2 servers. For example on #4. And as I said. I saw people trying to vote for juggernaut. And I think the people of Dodgeball #4 are not dissagreeing to get Juggernaut back.
So many see #4 as the tryhard server and #19 as the fun server. Adding it to #19 is probably a nice addition to the game. Then -if it works well- @Kevin you could add it to #4 aswell. You could even have a message pop up like the "check out our other servers aswell" or the "we're searching for admins" saying something like "Do you like Dodgeball with Juggernauts? Check out our db2 server".

By the way, this^ is just a suggestion, an idea.

got a testable version ready for today, if anyone is interested in testing it out let me know.

got a testable version ready for today, if anyone is interested in testing it out let me know.

I would be happy to test it out.

Reactions: Deep
I'm definitely in for this.

Reactions: Nitro4D and Deep
pandanaut was cool back in the days, i wouldnt mind bringing it back

No one likes usa db, I guess :(

I'd like to see juggernaut on it aswell. Wouldn't the stealing rule be an issue if it's going to be a 1v10 or more? Or shall it not be applied during juggernaut rounds. And the only rule during it should be giving the player space and not attempting to cqc unless there are only two players left.

Or just apply the rule. I don't really mind either way.

No one likes usa db, I guess :(

I'd like to see juggernaut on it aswell. Wouldn't the stealing rule be an issue if it's going to be a 1v10 or more? Or shall it not be applied during juggernaut rounds. And the only rule during it should be giving the player space and not attempting to cqc unless there are only two players left.

Or just apply the rule. I don't really mind either way.
Yeah, players will be more prone to steal rockets; however, disregarding the no stealing rule would lead to chaos. If the rule doesn't apply, everyone's going to run towards the rocket to steal, which will lead to a lot of tk's and toxic cqc'ing. Also, allowing 'em to steal will prob'ly encourage those, who have habits of stealing.

I'm all for juggernaunt on USA dodgeball though. Few days ago, on USA dodgeball, a player noticed that on forums, juggernaunt may be added to the other dodgeball servers. He questioned if those servers were the "fun" servers, and said he'd join 'em. I then crushed his dreams by saying they're not hosted in the US and he'd prob'ly get poor connection :D:

It was my dreams you crushed :) I would like to get it on the server if at all possible and I can live with the rules on the map as well.
Eraser BOT

• Agree
Reactions: Cryptic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread