Adding a pro dodgeball bot (1 Viewer)

Dodgeball pro bot???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird to ask but i really wanna play against a dodgeball pro bot B)
U know,it's great place for improving db skiLLz!!!
see this awesome video of a player against a bot ;P

but some people don't want it and what then.
also how do you disable it then.

I think most people will dislike playing against a bot that you cant beat anyway. It would be good for people to practice with but nothing more.

i can make a skillfull bot (read: aimbot with a chance to miss), actually tried to, then my server was gone, then i stopped.

i can make a skillfull bot (read: aimbot with a chance to miss), actually tried to, then my server was gone, then i stopped.

Such bots could be usefull to balance the teams. 6vs5 players and 1 bot or something like that. Also when the server is as good as empty having a few bots can be good i guess.

A practice bot would only be for when the server is empty. I entirely refute having an active bot when the server has players.

The bot can be active if there are only 3 player or less. From 4 players it is deactivated.

I'm only for 1v1, voting renders the players that don't want the bot quite unhappy.

I'm with Noodl on this. A bot could be activated as soon as only one player is in the server, maybe two, just to get the server filled and going.

I won't rule out the legitimacy of a bot, since I do quite enjoy Pandemic's, and a bot to train with on our DB physics would be quite welcome, so the "it's crap" option doesn't fit the bill either, but I believe there are conditions upon having the bot and prerequisites to its activation.

I don't believe a dodgeball bot would get enough usage to warrant its own server, and the bot would only be active during the earliest of hours, and only on some days.

Maybe we could make a server on that one pro bot fights against all players or something like a training room with a pro bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread