Declined Adding 2 more TF2 maps into the community to play with (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxel

Hello gamers and members of the community!

Since Panda-community has grown up its reputation, my next Idea for this community
is to ask you all if it would be a cool idea to add more Iconic TF2 maps such as:

[CTF Maps]

Well
Ctfwell04.png

OR

Double Cross
Doublecross.png

And then also;
[PL Maps]

Upward
Upward.png

OR

Badwater

Badwater.jpg

Let me know in the comment section what you think about this idea and which map you would pick then!​

Uhhh... What server are you trying to add these maps too...?

I'm quiet sure we don't have a server where you play normal casual games on.

Well the point would be, that Casual is kinda broken aswell and Valve don't really do much against hackers.

Also we do have maps such as 2Fort and Turbine, but it may not be enough and another 1 or 2 maps would be a good atmosphere change for members.
Yeah sure it could also mean that we may need a new server/s for those maps but at the end; we have more space for members to enjoy their time with.

• Informative
Reactions: Tolfx
I would love a panda server which is running casual maps and/or running custom payload maps.
Maybe we could add some maps on the dustbowl server and let them rotate and see what happeneds? I could provide some maps if needed.

Yeah so won't go on an existing server, it'll be created for the purpose of adding whatever maps.

Any more suggestions of what other maps can be placed? Assuming no custom just ones that are officially come with TF2.

Also there's a poll.

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: fanthom and ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread