Add vsh_brick_king back to TX FF2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

A while ago, a former admin (Geronimo) made a post wanting to get rid of the map, because in his opinion the boss's spawn was unfair.
I've had many veteran players of the server ask me to bring the map back, it's a very nice and fun map. The spawn room for the boss isn't that bad, it gives red players a nice amount of time to get away from spawn and setup.

Did Geronimo make a thread about it all ready or was this expressed off threads? @Kaz

Did Geronimo make a thread about it all ready or was this expressed off threads? @Kaz

I'm mainly going off of what other high-ranked members say in the server, since I don't quite recall when the map got removed or why, and everyone says that Gero nuked it since he thought the blu spawn was unfair.
I do recall playing on the map quite a bit quite a while ago, and it commonly got nominated cuz it was a popular map.

I've searched through all of his forum posts and haven't found anything, so if it's true it was Gero that pushed for it's removal (who else would it be since Gero was the most active admin), it was off threads.

added a poll, will close in 3 days.

Reactions: Madact
@Kevin So what will you do, with the majority siding on add it back?

wack

i thought there was a thread somewhere that expressed my deep feelings towards brick king. oh well. i honestly didn't even know it was removed before seeing this thread. even if i dislike the map, i wouldn't mind it back. it's basically saying remove mlcastle of our jailbreak servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread