Add Votekick ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine if people do that to ban ppl out that they dont like ^-^
I dont believe the whole room would join that action ( if they would the person who gets banned is pretty hated on that server and that will have a reason :p ! )

I dont believe the whole room would join that action ( if they would the person who gets banned is pretty hated on that server and that will have a reason :p ! )
still thats not really "neat" then

hmmm, ok this may sound crazy ... but what about giving the hale a specific amount of time to kill everyone, like 8 - 10 mins., after that he'll get slayed ?

or at least limited time to kill the last player alive ? so he can't team or delay !

hmmm, ok this may sound crazy ... but what about giving the hale a specific amount of time to kill everyone, like 8 - 10 mins., after that he'll get slayed ?

or at least limited time to kill the last player alive ? so he can't team or delay !
i also thought about something like that but meh, evo disliked that.
in the new FF2 version is such a method included (last player has 2min time)

this's great, i don't see any reason why not to do it ! i mean if 2 min is too short, we can do it 4 min
i really don't think the hale would take any longer .. unless against bfb, which -in ma opinion- is a benefit ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread