Add a F.A.Q list. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOB IN THE BOX

Donator
It can be really helpful for the new players that got a lot of questions that are asked frequently, instead of answering 2-3 about a hour with the same question is just wasting time, and time is money. Back in my day, you need to ask someone if they know the answer, and if they don't know then you're going to make an army of Frequently Asked Questions. The person can be asked to answer thousands of question that are basically the same, the person can be driven to madness, and might just fall.

Actually i think this is a great idea. Adding a FAQ thread or page would take care of that irritating thing. Because some questions are asked over and over. And in a short period of time. makes me want to smack their head and say "look previous answer retard"

And are you sure people reads FAQ?

Mostly people are asking where they can apply and where they can make a report/unban appeal.
Answering to them is not wating of time, it's more friendly-way treat the person. This is not big community and there is only few regular shour-boxers. So basically, when everytime , when people is asking something, we just smack FAQ in their little faces?

Those are not the only questions that are asked a lot. There are other stuff that are asked a lot that arent easily answered with "post in that part of the forum" or "read in that thing" So yeah a FAQ would be much better. And especially since a lot of people might not dare to ask either. Because they might feel stupid. Then a faq would mean the world to them.

Most of askers , doesnt even look the forum, directly asking where they can post, so how they can find the FAQ section?
Also there is no stupid questions , admins should helps members ingame and here, on the forum without judging them.

And are you sure people reads FAQ?

Mostly people are asking where they can apply and where they can make a report/unban appeal.
Answering to them is not wating of time, it's more friendly-way treat the person. This is not big community and there is only few regular shour-boxers. So basically, when everytime , when people is asking something, we just smack FAQ in their little faces?
The F.A.Q is there for people that can't get in contact with someone that can answer the frequently asked question, or someone that is busy that wants to do their important work, the community will become too busy to answer each, and every question in the question box. Some of them will be overlooked, and others not.

Yeah but people dont think like that. A lot of people in games are shy and sometimes with social phobias and stuff. So to them there is such a thing as stupid questions and fear to ask

Most of askers , doesnt even look the forum, directly asking where they can post, so how they can find the FAQ section?
Also there is no stupid questions , admins should helps members ingame and here, on the forum without judging them.
There could be a message in the game to check out the F.A.Q.

So should I close the suggestion? Because you can't see any value to a F.A.Q as the reply said on the other thread.

ಠ_ಠ

I didn't exactly read all of the other replies, but my opinion isn't the only one out there. Majority rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread