Activator Vote (1 Viewer)

IceStick

Hi!

I was wonder whether it'll be a good idea to add a command to make you the next activator.
People seem to type "!halenext" a lot, so why not add a similar command?

Thank you.

hm.. well there is but just for admins only but then it would destroy the random - point system

!Halenext is not used as a voting command, there is no voting involved at all, it only shows who will be the next hale and how long you have to wait / at which plcae you are in the queue.

!Halenext is not used as a voting command, there is no voting involved at all, it only shows who will be the next hale and how long you have to wait / at which plcae you are in the queue.
Well I apologies Mr. I know it all. I've never been on the Saxton thing server!

hm.. well there is but just for admins only but then it would destroy the random - point system
Oh well, ain't gonna happen I guess.

This random point system on deathrun is not the best. on this way the Users are killing themself / switching the Team when te round starts. Usefull will be a command for Users to disable that the User will be a activator.

I agree with Akuba,a way to know who will be next would be nice,and an option to reset your queue place/points like in VSH would be a good thing to have

I agree with Akuba,a way to know who will be next would be nice,and an option to reset your queue place/points like in VSH would be a good thing to have
hm yeah, i thought we are talking about vsh :rolleyes:

Aren't there a plugin for queuepoints, like in VSH mod, but for DeathRun?
If so- The command for the queuelist should be "!drnext"

if noone have time to edit: Some Servers Using the VSH Mod for Deathrun, seems to work fine.

Yes, that's why we have vsh_dr_office in our map list. But that would also mean that blue could almost never die, or win every minigame, since they're a hale boss.

Why can't I understand anything in my own thread...

Uh, there are custom VSH modifications of a boss called "Death" with normal HP and it's model is just a pyro that looks like death.

Or at least I played in some like this.

Users who are viewing this thread